Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. (1034 Views)

5-year-old Australian Girl Grew Breasts At 2 And Started Her Period At 4 / Five Things That Make Women’s Breasts Sag Quickly / 10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by FrankDude: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
I have a girlfriend and she has very big set of breasts, I love smooching them and I cant get enough of them.

I hate imagining that the breasts will get sagged because of that, pls doctors in the house will smooching cause the breasts to sag, if so how can I prevent that and still enjoy her breasts. wink
Re: Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by DjAndroid: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
BEFORE NKO. SOME DEY SAG, SOME NO DEY SAG. E DEPEND ON THE BODI.

I DON MEET ONE NOTORIOUS CHEERFUL GIVER, BUT HER BOBBI STILL STAND LIKE CIGA.

1 Like

Re: Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by dangote7510(m): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2015
meanwhile, dat breast will still sag, so smooch it now while stock last.
Re: Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by nikkiking(m): 3:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Oh u think is gon stand lyk dat forever, better enjoy it now why u still can cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Smooching The Breasts Make Them Sag. by oladeledave: 3:02pm On Jul 15, 2015
Enhance Your Dieting And Weight Loss Mentality

This is a notion everybody should be clear about, dieting does not come by starving. I have heard about people who literally starve

themselves all in the name of wanting to shed some heavy weight
see more here

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Junk Foods / 3 Useful Tips Of Moringa. / Why Mosquitos Buzz In Your Ears ( See why in pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.