Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,814 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money (1006 Views)

My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne / GOOGLE ADSENSE: Money On Auto-pilot A-Z / Adsense Money Making Wordpress Blog Creation And Keyword Research Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money by teawize: 2:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
plz guy just my adsense account has been activated http://coolslot..com bt am havin 2 prob 1 is hw do i generate traffic to my blog 2 is hw do i receive my adsense money, tanx 4 helping me in advance
Re: Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money by internetpo(m): 3:56pm On Mar 10, 2009
Solution number 1. post in forum, comment on blogs, do SEO and article marketing, advertise offline and online especially were your target audience read, watch or stay. basically if you do a google search you'll get more help.

solution 2 when you open an adsense a/c you'll be require to state how you want to receive your money.Tthe most popular way for we Nigerians is through Check payment. the checkwill be sent to the address you provide, make sure you provide a secure address. when your adsense earning crossses the $10 mark google will send you a verification code through airmail to ensure that the address you supplied is correct
Re: Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money by teawize: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
internetpo i kindda no undastand plz do u mean a postal mail wud b sent to me nd wud they bring the mail to my house no2 hw do i cash my check.tanx
Re: Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money by teawize: 6:32pm On Mar 10, 2009
internetpo i kindda no undastand plz do u mean a postal mail wud b sent to me nd wud they bring the mail to my house no2 hw do i cash my check.tanx
Re: Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money by internetpo(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2009
its safer to provide a residential address and not PO box. They will send you a confirmation PIN that you will have to input in ur adsens a/c.

no worry its going to be in a small letter scribbled with the word GOOGLE all over it.
provide ur residential address. period.

Ps read their terms and conditions you'll see it whenever you log into ur account. every help you need is there.
Re: Hw Do I Recive My Adsense Money by mavtrevor(m): 11:15am On Mar 13, 2009
Alll internetpo is saying is that when you register with google you should provide your correct residential address cos when your earnings reaches $10 Google will send you a PIN to confirm your account to the residential address you proviided, then you verify your adsense account with it, then promote your site,blog,forum then when you reach your minimum payout which most of us place @ $100 , Google will post you a check, then you go to the bank with it and pay it into your domicilliary account, within three weeks your dough will be ready.

(1) (Reply)

Comment On Naijawebmasters.com Needed / I Need A Joomla Plugin For Alphauserpoint / Logo Design - Can You Design Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.