Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,659 members, 7,813,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

MONOGRAM And INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRY In Ilorin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MONOGRAM And INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRY In Ilorin (898 Views)

Masters Energy Industrial City, Abia State (Photos) / New And First Grade Fairly Used Industrial Laundry And Drycleaning Machines / To Take Over A Laundry In Ilorin Or To Start A New One In Ibadan. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MONOGRAM And INDUSTRIAL LAUNDRY In Ilorin by kart042000(m): 4:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
We are proud to introduce to you our monogram service in ilorin. You dont need to travel all the way to lagos before you get a very professional monogram job done on your school uniforms, private shirts, hospitality materials such as towels, bedsheet, duves etc.
We would crest your badge directly on your native and ankara. You can create your own logo and stick with it on all your shirts or simply write your name.

We also produce well tailored school uniforms, supply polo jerseys and sport wears.

For your industrial laundry, keeping your cloth crisp and reseting it to factory default like new. We use the latest machines to handle your cloths keeping the texture as it came. Give us a try and improve the way you would be addressed.

Patronise us at EMERALD QUARTERS ENTERPRISE, No 2 basin road opposite coca-cola depot ilorin.

You can add me on whatsapp... 07083621908

(1) (Reply)

Shell;to Sack 6,500 Workers / I Made Some Pretty Cash In Betting Last Season..pics Available / My Personal Live FX Journal [6.2% gain]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.