Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Pls NAIRALANDERS Help A Brother Urgently In Need. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pls NAIRALANDERS Help A Brother Urgently In Need. (904 Views)

Nairalanders Help Me, Need A Loan Of 500k But My Salary Is #45k / Pls Help A Brother Suggest What He Can Do With N5000 To Make Money / Nairalanders Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls NAIRALANDERS Help A Brother Urgently In Need. by Fundango: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
Pls Gurus in the house and Experience
Nairalanders!come to my aid, am into network
marketing business for past 9 days and today am
due for my first pay,and i don't know the method to
use in receiving payment to my GTBank savings
account here in Nigeria.the option given to me in the payment withdrawal form includes PayPal,
Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer
and which one should use.pls i need ur
responds,God bless you all.
Re: Pls NAIRALANDERS Help A Brother Urgently In Need. by foworaboy(m): 4:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
Open a Paypal account,collect ur earnings through paypal,then open an account with e-currency exchangers like insta-gold.ng,they will buy the fund and exchange it to naira and straight to ur bank account.
Re: Pls NAIRALANDERS Help A Brother Urgently In Need. by Jdesigns(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
The bestway to receive your earnings instantly is via paypal.

You either open a US or UAE paypal acct then you receive your earning in your paypal acct after dis you can nOw get in touch with an exchanger to buy d paypal fund from you and pay u d equivalent in naira.

Cos the process can be difficult especially with open the paypal accout, you can contact any exchanger to help receive your earning in their paypal acct and then dey will transfer the naira equivalent to to your bank acct.

We buy paypal funds and we credit your bank account instantly., you can contact me via my signature: whatsapp or bbm

https://www.nairaland.com/2347119/sell-ur-paypal-fund-us
Re: Pls NAIRALANDERS Help A Brother Urgently In Need. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fundango:
Pls Gurus in the house and Experience
Nairalanders!come to my aid, am into network
marketing business for past 9 days and today am
due for my first pay,and i don't know the method to
use in receiving payment to my GTBank savings
account here in Nigeria.the option given to me in the payment withdrawal form includes PayPal,
Cheque, Western Union, Money Gram, bank transfer
and which one should use.pls i need ur
responds,God bless you all.
broda paypal would b d best 4 u but in 9ja u can only send money wit paypal while u cannot receive cus of 419,wot I tink u shud do is to open a fresh topic and ask gurus hw de use a paypal account successfully hia in 9ja cus many still outsmart dis ban.wen de mony gets to ur Paypal den contact an exchanger eg standardgoldng.com to buy it den credit ur bank account
Re: Pls NAIRALANDERS Help A Brother Urgently In Need. by Fundango: 7:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Easyrise:
broda paypal would b d best 4 u but in 9ja u can only send money wit paypal while u cannot receive cus of 419,wot I tink u shud do is to open a fresh topic and ask gurus hw de use a paypal account successfully hia in 9ja cus many still outsmart dis ban.wen de mony gets to ur Paypal den contact an exchanger eg standardgoldng.com to buy it den credit ur bank account
THanks may God bless u my Brother.

(1) (Reply)

Invest In This Striving Org.......earn 10% Monthly.....available Only In Abj / One-time License Accounting Software / What Biz Can I Run In School With 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.