Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) (31348 Views)

Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) / CHAN Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso (2 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by mistabiola: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
89' Nigeria CK, Mafumbi gathers easily. Three minutes of added time for Nigeria to get a third goal
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by Aystarz: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
robosky02:
We need at least a goal more

And we might not get it. But even with a 2-1 advantage going into the second leg, we could still make it through. We saw how Sia 1's team did it against the zambians at their backyard in the earlier round; we also remember how the Super Eagles dealt with the congolese national team right there in their country in the last afcon qualifier, so people need not start pressing the panic buttons yet. The olympic dream is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by Emmyedes: 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Just pray it ends well
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by Wilfem(m): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Full Time. Nigeria 2 : 1 Congo
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by mistabiola: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
FT Nigeria U23 2 Congo U23 1 undecided
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by robosky02(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Its ok a good way to open this stadium we can go their and finish up
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by BlayzinB(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
nice scoreline buh nt good enuff in my opinion.
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by Israel5(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
End of match
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by damiloladuke: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
we will surely win

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by mistabiola: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aystarz:

In other news, Sunshine Stars have won yet another fresh three points to remain top on the league table. I see those Akure boys taking the baton from Kano Pillars come the end of the season.

In other news, 7k plus fans were on hand to watch SunshineFCAkure v FC Taraba today. My weekend has been made grin grin
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by mistabiola: 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Return leg is in two weeks. Thanks for staying with me on this platform, it's goodbye from me and the team at MistabiolaSportPalace. wink

1 Like

Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by Aystarz: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
mistabiola:

In other news, 7k plus fans were on hand to watch SunshineFCAkure v FC Taraba today. My weekend has been made grin grin

Same here boss. Barring that lacklustre showing by the Falcons yesterday against their Equatorial Guinean counterparts, it's been a particularly brilliant weekend.
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by Shevopee: 6:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nigeria 2 Congo 1 goals scored by junior ajayi w
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by kliq(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Prior to the match,Siasia predicted 3/4 goals to nil against the Congolese undecided
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by saintneo(m): 6:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
[size=18pt]Match summary[/size]
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by sesanojo: 6:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
i thought the match has been played. Abi iam right. let somebody update me grin grin
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by sesanojo: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
what is the final score grin
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by BigBen10: 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
mukina2 ishilove oam4j lalasticlala afam4eva somebody should update this thread na.
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by Immanueladebol(m): 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
ThankGod 4 d win.Hope to see dem win d 2nd leg
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by lovemko(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
in other news

in the spirit of the hid celebration and showing brother love, i have decided to share this ebook manual that am sure will impact and help u alot, now and as we prepare for the new football season

download
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9mr6c0wprb34jwq/BETTING%20GUIDE%20AND%20AMAZING%20SECRETS%20GUIDE_1.pdf?dl=0

check my NL threads
https://www.nairaland.com/2379440/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-season

https://www.nairaland.com/2238042/betting-ideas-amazing-secrets-maximize
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by McKc22(m): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
robosky02:
Siasia: How We’ll Handle Stubborn Congo

National U-23 Eagles coach Samson Siasia has declared that Sunday’s Olympic Games qualifier against Congo in Port Harcourt will be tough but assured that his players are ready for the home game.

The former Super Eagles coach who believes strongly that preparation will be key to achieving positive result in the qualifier told Complete Sports that his players will not underrate the Congolese who edged Ghana from the Olympic race.

“It is going to be a tough match and i must tell you that we are not going to underrate the Congolese, the players know that they have to give their best and with the support of Nigerians, i am sure that we are not going to disappoint them,” says Siasia.

“We need to win this match with good result so that the return leg will just be a mere formality for us but we must work really hard to achieve that result and that is why i am telling you that preparation is key and I think the players are also working hard to see off the Congolese in the first leg match.

The 2008 Olympic silver medalist however believes that Nigeria will make it to the final of the African Olympic Games Qualifying Championship billed to hold in Senegal later in the year.

“The main qualifier is still ahead and we must ensure we get there and that is why it is important for us to win this match and even the return leg match so that we can go to Senegal for the final leg.

Meanwhile, Siasia has told Complete Sports that his immediate focus is how to qualify for the Olympic Games, saying attention will be shifted to the 2015 All Africa Games after the match against Congo.

http://nigeriannewspapers.1push.com.ng/siasia-how-well-handle-stubborn-congo/
na we day here n na we get am drinking shekpe n celebrating
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by jydmak(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
when will oliseh d big boss take over?
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by Terabyteck(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
I took these pictures below from the Stadium
The Victory of our team should be dedicated to our able and golden Governor: Barr. Ezenwo Nyezo Wike, for mobilising the people of Rivers State to turn-up and support the moral of the boys.

Free Transportation
Free Entry
Over 50,000 persons were in attendance.

1 Like

Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by zicoraads: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Where is that useless Le Roy that said they will stop us from qualifying? I bet he has been humbled grin
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by arsetalks(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
zicoraads:
Where is that useless Le Roy that said they will stop us from qualifying? I bet he has been humbled grin
Just in case you do not already know, 2-1 at home is a bad result for us. They only need to win 1-0 in Congo.
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by nochildsplay(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
coolNice one Eagles
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by ceejay4real(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Terabyteck:
I took these pictures below from the Stadium
The Victory of our team should be dedicated to our able and golden Governor: Barr. Ezenwo Nyezo Wike, for mobilising the people of Rivers State to turn-up and support the moral of the boys.

Free Transportation
Free Entry
Over 50,000 persons were in attendance.

Which Stadium?
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by maimalari: 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
ceejay4real:

Which Stadium?

the new stadium built by rotimi amaechi the ex governor
Re: Olympic Qualifier: Nigeria Vs Congo (U23) 2-1 (Full Time) by zicoraads: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
arsetalks:
Just in case you do not already know, 2-1 at home is a bad result for us. They only need to win 1-0 in Congo.
I didn't even know it was over two legs embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Benjamin Mendy Found Not Guilty Of Seven Of Nine Charges / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.