Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,486 members, 7,833,633 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Couple Of Questions On Alertpay. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Couple Of Questions On Alertpay. (842 Views)

Questions on GTB Bank Accounts / Questions On Non-Interest Banking For Mallam Sanusi / Kind Enough To Lend Me A Couple Of Grands? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Of Questions On Alertpay. by U1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2009
It was stated on alertpay website that one cannot receive credit card payments with personal account, could you tell me the numerous payment options that it (personal account) can accept.
Also, for how large an amount is it compulsory that the account has to be verified because I can see places where such topic is being discussed. Also on their FAQ, they made it known that members from high risk countries must verify their account, is Nigeria included? I am asking this because I currently do not have a government issued ID. I could have submitted a ticket there, but the website is rather slow. Please reply soon. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Connect Me To Any Real Business / Cbn And Microfinance Bank / Make Money in Nigeria And Save Money @ The Same Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.