Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

10 Foods That’ll Give You That Bigger Booty You’ve Been Yearning For. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 10 Foods That’ll Give You That Bigger Booty You’ve Been Yearning For. (1310 Views)

10 Foods That Can Make A Woman's Breast Grow Bigger / 17 Tomato Photos That’ll Make Nigerians Cry ‘where Is Our God?’ / Checkout These 10 Foods That Kill Belly Fat Fast. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Foods That’ll Give You That Bigger Booty You’ve Been Yearning For. by Good2love(m): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
Hey fitfam! So as you all know by now summer is almost here with the official start date being 21st! I know the weather in Lagos right now doesn’t feel very summery but I’m thinking we’ll be getting some sunshine real soon. As I write this I’m in a corner at the gym, just finished my sets for the evening. The whole time I was trying to think of a topic for you guys until God sent this lady to me!

She walked up to me saying,“I always see you work out here and you go hard, so I did a little stalking, don’t think I’m a freak, but I now know you’re into being healthy and fit so it all made sense, why you’re always beasting in the gym, so I was wondering if you could please do a post on eating for a bigger booty, some of us are trying to be like you” We both chuckled and I told her all I could remember at the moment but a lightbulb went of in my head, and I got digging! Thank You Gym Lady! You gave me the topic for today and you didn’t even know.

So here are 10 different foods to help you have a bigger gluteus maximus –

· Eggs – for breakfast options; eggs are packed with protien and a great ingredient to help build the muscles in your booty. Just make sure you limit your eggs to 2/3 per serving as they high in cholesterol

· Oatmeal and fruit- this pairing is another healthy breakfast option thats low in fat and high in nutritional value, it is perfect for when you’re working your booty with squats and lunges.

· Chicken – white meat including chicken is also a great nutritional way to build muscle. The trick is to avoid meats high in fat since you want to avoid gaining unhealthy body mass.

· Salmon – this is a healthy fat option that will help you avoid gaining weight in the wrong places.

· Sweet potato – you want to avoid rice dishes as much as possible, as it has a high glycemic index, meaning it will take your body longer to break the food down and your body will store more fat. Sweet potato on the other hand will help you blast fat in your stomach area.

· Beans – eat a healthy serving of beans a couple times a week to plump up the muscles in your booty naturally. Beans are high in protien and have amino acids that can help build muscle.

· Quinoa – this is a great replacement for rice and won’t make you gain annoying belly fat.

· Kale – this leafy veg helps pump up your metabolism and shrinks your belly and allows your waist appear snaller.

· Strawberries – Healthy sugar that goes to the right places.

· Tomatoes – just awesome, delicious and great for your heart and helps to give you that shape.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/07/10-foods-thatll-give-you-that-bigger.html

Re: 10 Foods That’ll Give You That Bigger Booty You’ve Been Yearning For. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 14, 2015
[sub][/sub]
Re: 10 Foods That’ll Give You That Bigger Booty You’ve Been Yearning For. by adebayo201: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ladies... over to you please!!! wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Feed Your Kids & Where Do You Take Them During Summer Holidays? / 5 Tips For Losing 5 Kg A Week! / What Do You Drink And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.