Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Am In Need Of A Wife - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Am In Need Of A Wife (1013 Views)

Role Of A Wife In Islam / What Happens If A Wife Leaves Islam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2009
Am looking for a Nigerian Muslim wife, sisters feel free to send me an email if you're interested. However, the certain thing men look for in women differ, I have a summary for who am looking for.

1. She must speak English clearly.

2. She must be good looking

3. She must not tell me lies when I ask her something I honestly want to know. Instead of lying you may say you don't wish to talk about it. I may not bother to ask you any longer. Once lies are detected, I automatically think of ending a relationship.

4. She must not like talking too much

5. She must not think of stopping me from doing any good. That includes giving charity

6. She may smile or cry but not when she doesn't mean. (This itself is pretense), if you're a pretender please it is not an offense don't mail me.

7. She must not be too cultural/traditional -- Islamic traditions come before your hausa or Yoruba custom.

8. She has to be honest with me-- somehow, I have informants who will monitor your actions with other men-- don't be surprised that I may be living far away from you, I have people that would detail even the time and place you commenced an action that may not render our relationship legitimate.

9. She must not try to seduce or make sexual advancements when I have not called her a wife yet.

10. She must not sound rude if in case I vex her (which I don't really do purposefully), but she has the right to react in a fair polite way.

That is all for now. As the relationship commences, you would be asked to sign "a terms and condition statement", that reserves the right to end the relationship before our marriage commences this year.

grin

Muki, please don't put this in the romance or joke section. It's meant for neither.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by nana(f): 2:52pm On Mar 09, 2009
U're kidding me,right?! shocked

Dude,no wonder u're still single. (No pun intended).
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2009
@nana

But from your user name, you are probably igbo. And most probably not a Muslim. How do you know am single? undecided
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by nana(f): 3:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
If u aint single,u wouldn't create this thread.

Yeah,am a xtian and a yoruba gal.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
nana:

If u aint single,u wouldn't create this thread.

Yeah,am a xtian and a yoruba gal.

Good point, I don't want to write what wont make me receive mails from honest girls though.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by mukina2: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
Good luck in your search you'll need it grin
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by nana(f): 3:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
All ze best! cheesy
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2009
mukina2:

Good luck in your search you'll need it grin

Hehe. Thanks. wink
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by DeReloaded: 3:37pm On Mar 09, 2009
Rofl what happened to the girl you bought an Ipod for?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 3:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
DeReloaded:

Rofl what happened to the girl you bought an Ipod for?

She left me, but not for another guy I know. She said we need some boundaries now-- that really turned me off  embarassed
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by dae(f): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
interesting lipsrsealed
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Lagosboy: 3:55pm On Mar 09, 2009
All these girls sef why u knw send am mail nah.

Oga Frizy salam shey all these requirements no too much like this. D girls wey dey town now i dont think dem go get all this traits. Maybe if you get someone with the potential and you can groom/develop/reform to suit your standards. what do you think cos i maybe wrong as well.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by DeReloaded: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
Frizy:

She left me, but not for another guy I know. She said we need some boundaries now-- that really turned me off  embarassed

Perhaps she sensed you were a jealous manic?

or what else would she mean by boundaries

I suggest working on changing some things instead of hoping to catch someone else that will eventually leave as well.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by DeReloaded: 3:57pm On Mar 09, 2009
Lagosboy:

. Maybe if you get someone with the potential and you can groom/develop/reform to suit your standards.

Like a show dog?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2009
DeReloaded:

Perhaps she sensed you were a jealous manic?

or what else would she mean by boundaries

I suggest working on changing some things instead of hoping to catch someone else that will eventually leave as well.

@Dereloaded
Hmm, Listen, I don't want to start this bash and I bash mode this year with you. What do you mean that the next person I find would leave me? I only mentioned this on nairaland because my dear mum doesn't seem to like girls who aren't Nigerian. I don't have to get personal here, but just to let you know-- I don't like people who sound offensive all the time. You need to step up your game besides this your bashing technique ok? tongue
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
Lagosboy:

All these girls sef why u knw send am mail nah.

Oga Frizy salam shey all these requirements no too much like this. D girls wey dey town now i dont think dem go get all this traits.

Well, seem many but the central theme is, a woman (most preferable Muslim) of a good character and look. That's all.

Maybe if you get someone with the potential and you can groom/develop/reform to suit your standards. what do you think cos i maybe wrong as well.

Well am not in Nigeria, a personal groom would therefore the difficult.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by DeReloaded: 4:13pm On Mar 09, 2009
Lmao my friend I dont need to step up anything esp not for you  smiley

Im not the one with a personal ad on NL  wink

In case you are unaware. Your #8 and #10 says alot. You might see it as being "insulting" but Im actually being genuine. You have the traits of a possessive, overly jealous maniac. Look up the meaning and traits

You want someone you can annoy but must not react to the fact that you annoyed her like a castrated dog. I wish you luck in finding such a Naija female unless you wanna look into the Hausas and even their women arent as docile anymore.

The sooner you accept the truth and work on YOURSELF instead of looking for a robot to mold, the sooner you'll find someone who wont use you for material things then run for her life

Serious question, what did she mean by boundaries?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Lagosboy: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2009
@Reloaded are you married?
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by DeReloaded: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
to you of course
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2009
DeReloaded:

Lmao my friend I dont need to step up anything esp not for you  smiley

Im not the one with a personal ad on NL  wink

In case you are unaware. Your #8 and #10 says alot. You might see it as being "insulting" but Im actually being genuine. You have the traits of a possessive, overly jealous maniac. Look up the meaning and traits

You want someone you can annoy but must not react to the fact that you annoyed her like a castrated dog. I wish you luck in finding such a Naija female unless you wanna look into the Hausas and even their women arent as docile anymore.

The sooner you accept the truth and work on YOURSELF instead of looking for a robot to mold, the sooner you'll find someone who wont use you for material things then run for her life

Serious question, what did she mean by boundaries?

First of all, am not looking for someone to annoy. But we all have to behave civilized. A woman that is quick to anger is not a good woman for me or anyone seeking something good in a relationship. You have now twisted my words as though I never expect a reaction if I did something she may not like. There is nothing wrong to voice your stance as long as I know it doesn't appear 'manic".

While it is good to show care by buying stuffs for people you love, I don't expect that I buy someone's love with material things, and concerning the monitoring please don't mistake this that I don't trust people. Far from it, it just depends on the person's character--

I would try and I welcome any better adjustment towards myself, it's not all about making rules, there may be some compromises.

Haha-- boundaries? That's best defined by her, I think she's sort was jealous . . .(that's all I can say-- please don't further interrogate me, except you want us to "get personal"wink smiley
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by DeReloaded: 7:43pm On Mar 09, 2009
As for getting personal or whatever,no idea what you're getting at so I'll ignore it.

My point was why marry or consider marrying someone you feel you might have to moniter. Doesnt make sense.

Frizy:

I would try and I welcome any better adjustment towards myself, it's not all about making rules, there may be some compromises.

That's what you should be working on wink
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 10, 2009
Why do all these mallams find it difficult to get muslim wives? with the millions of females who troop like cows to mecca every year you'd think they would never lack for female flesh.

Well Frizy wait for jaanat, 72 virgins are yours there or you can die now.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by javalove(m): 7:15pm On Mar 10, 2009
davidylan:

Why do all these mallams find it difficult to get muslim wives? with the millions of females who troop like cows to mecca every year you'd think they would never lack for female flesh.

read ur posts again and go nail urself on the cross like they did to ur god!!!
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 10, 2009
davidylan:

and you wonder why people call our dear dawoda nackson a chauvinist . . .maybe 'female flesh' is all he looks for in a life partner. . . tongue,

seems the moniker is right on the mark. . . grin
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2009
javalove:

read ur posts again and go nail urself on the cross like they did to ur god!!!

why the crucifiction dey pain una like this? grin
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Radiant(f): 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2009
What a joker! Go find urself a doll to play with abeg. . . grin
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 9:22pm On Mar 15, 2009
davidylan:

**OMG, i didn't receive mails to prompt any replies**

@davidlyan

I don't have to wait for that long, please fellows don't get this all twisted, I don't lack females that's an obvious truth. Am just searching for someone Nigerian which I have not yet seen. tongue
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by Frizy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 15, 2009
Radiant:

What a joker! Go find urself a doll to play with abeg. . . grin

Your dirty mind, what do you mean by play with? undecided cool
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by JJYOU: 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2009
Frizy:

Am looking for a Nigerian Muslim wife, sisters feel free to send me an email if you're interested. However, the certain thing men look for in women differ, I have a summary for who am looking for.

1. She must speak English clearly.

2. She must be good looking

3. She must not tell me lies when I ask her something I honestly want to know. Instead of lying you may say you don't wish to talk about it. I may not bother to ask you any longer. Once lies are detected, I automatically think of ending a relationship.

4. She must not like talking too much

5. She must not think of stopping me from doing any good. That includes giving charity

6. She may smile or cry but not when she doesn't mean. (This itself is pretense), if you're a pretender please it is not an offense don't mail me.

7. She must not be too cultural/traditional -- Islamic traditions come before your hausa or Yoruba custom.

8. She has to be honest with me-- somehow, I have informants who will monitor your actions with other men-- don't be surprised that I may be living far away from you, I have people that would detail even the time and place you commenced an action that may not render our relationship legitimate.

9. She must not try to seduce or make sexual advancements when I have not called her a wife yet.

10. She must not sound rude if in case I vex her (which I don't really do purposefully), but she has the right to react in a fair polite way.

That is all for now. As the relationship commences, you would be asked to sign "a terms and condition statement", that reserves the right to end the relationship before our marriage commences this year.

grin

Muki, please don't put this in the romance or joke section. It's meant for neither.
if olabs and lagosboy no take 4: 4 each your chances for better. why not go huseland go find one take start now.

lagosboy no fit help you find one. you see your brothers for islam and NL
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by barak4real(f): 10:53am On Jun 11, 2009
@ davidlyan,why do u like putting sand in peoples garri,they will ask 4 a simple request and u will turn everything into a mess ,he dint ask u citisize their opinion,he ask 4 peoples views on his request.
Re: I Am In Need Of A Wife by focused123(m): 11:55am On Oct 19, 2009

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

5 Fundamental Tips That Can Make You Observe Your Daily Salat On Time. / Revealed: A Pregnant Woman Was Among The 7 Hostages Killed By Ansarul (JAMBS) / EID Mubarak Images And EID Mubarak Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.