Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job (47305 Views)

Gianni Infantino Arrives Nigeria. FIFA President On A 2-Day Visit / Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job / My Life Is In Danger - Sunday Oliseh Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by gulfer: 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
[quote author=INTROVERT post=35858594]Ok[/quoteArrive novotel hotel at 1742hrs] Unusual from IINTROVERT grin grin grin
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by henboy01(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
He looks Inbred. Is he enyeama's brother. The National team is full of Igbos. Why cant Yorubas love sports more. Or am i a bastard for loving sports undecided. I wish him luck

Make findings before u blab,he is not Igbo. He is anochia from Delta State
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
I had no idea there was a differnce stop being tribalistic
henboy01:

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Cdstars(m): 8:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
He looks Inbred. Is he enyeama's brother. The National team is full of Igbos. Why cant Yorubas love sports more. Or am i a bastard for loving sports undecided. I wish him luck

Is enyeama igbo? Is shola ameobi igbo? Is efe Ambrose igbo? Is Ahmed Musa Igbo? Is G. salami Igbo? I can go on and on
I will ban you again if you don't take your tym
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Revolution: 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
Was Oliseh ever the Super Eagles coach before? So how can he 'resume' as coach. I don't understand why many Nigerians, including major newspapers use 'resume' when they should use 'assume'. The title should say: 'Sunday Oliseh Arrives To Assume Eagles Job'
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by sweatlana: 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
Congrats my inlaw
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
I dare you to ban me you a re not even a mod tongue All i was saying is that yorubas spend too much time thinking Book is the key to their poverty and in so doing relegate the advantages if sports. Simple. Nothing Tribalistic undecided And hw the Bleep is enyeama not Igbo
Cdstars:

Is enyeama igbo? Is shola ameobi igbo? Is efe Ambrose igbo? Is Ahmed Musa Igbo? Is G. salami Igbo? I can go on and on
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by stevoski059(m): 9:17pm On Jul 14, 2015
Daninya11:
How many of una remember this celebration after that screamer that condemned the all star studded Spanish side. .
all the winches and wizards in yoruba land will not see it.only tinubo they will see
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by tonychristopher: 9:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
I had no idea there was a differnce stop being tribalistic

why don't you ask him is aniocha a tribe and why don't you ask him what is the meaning of aniocha ..why don't you ask him which of the aniocha is he talking about is it the one in delta or anambra ..why don't you ask him which language do aniochaspeak and also why don you ask him the new meaning of oliseh and ogichukwu

then wait for answer

Igbo divisionist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by tonychristopher: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2015
Vanquay16:
I dare you to ban me you a re not even a mod tongue All i was saying is that yorubas spend too much time thinking Book is the key to their poverty and in so doing relegate the advantages if sports. Simple. Nothing Tribalistic undecided And hw the Bleep is enyeama not Igbo

they are not even more educated ..Igbo ytop the chat

is it the omo Nile I see daily or the owo mi da

but then dey try sha
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by easyelliot(m): 9:23pm On Jul 14, 2015
kITATITA:
At least he'll speak English during interviews; not some crooked twang.

Exactly and he is in shape no pot belly protruding under track suit. That's one thing that I give sia sia credit for; when he was coach, he looked sharp.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
easyelliot:

Exactly and he is shape no pot belly protruding under track suit. That's one thing that I give sia sia credit for; when he was coach, he looked sharp.
He's also urbane and civilized. Not timid coach who's easily overawed by overpriced high profile managers.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Alao96(m): 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2015
Dis is a big mistake... Nff really blew it
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by shamme2005(m): 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
The biafra should not complain again if buhari doesn't appoint them in this government because from my statistics Oliseh will earn five million naira in a month, and i dont tink any official in Nigeria is earning such salary legally not kickback. so congratulation to Oliseh representing the biafra let trhe yoruba and hausa and the niger delta take the oda post.

I am a proud biafra ndigbo.............................................
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by vislabraye(m): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
OXCUBA:
I CAN'T WAIT .... FOR HIM TO RECALL ... YAKUBU BACK .... TO NIGERIA FIRST 11.....#mis_yak

shocked. Tell me you are joking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by chifavour(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2015
To my new coach , please let's see a shooting Eagles at least outside box shots on goal.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by vislabraye(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
Cdstars:

According to some people, once you are not Yoruba or Hausa, you are Igbo. undecided . Just so myopic.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by kurtCobain(m): 10:16pm On Jul 14, 2015
Brimstone1:
Must every old player become a coach? This is why we may never win the world cup
That's why Barca won the champions league
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by peeta89(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2015
Okocha would have been better.......although he does not have FIFA license to become a coach.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Gee15: 11:49pm On Jul 14, 2015
superior1:
He should not celebrate his employment just yet, Nigeria is a bad employer
e

I agree with you and Nigerians are bad dictators as well,the cane used for the first wife is usually kept in the ceiling for the new wife,welcome oliseh but be wise.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nickymezor(f): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2015
All da best Oliseh n welcm home cool
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Cdstars(m): 3:16am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanquay16:

He's from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Cdstars(m): 3:19am On Jul 15, 2015
shamme2005:
The biafra should not complain again if buhari doesn't appoint them in this government because from my statistics Oliseh will earn five million naira in a month, and i dont tink any official in Nigeria is earning such salary legally not kickback. so congratulation to Oliseh representing the biafra let trhe yoruba and hausa and the niger delta take the oda post.

I am a proud biafra ndigbo.............................................

My friend, you are a Nigerian stop deceiving yourself
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 15, 2015
vislabraye:

shocked. Tell me you are joking

Na wa some people don't want to move on
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 15, 2015
whats the diff Hes from the East too why are you guys tribalistic undecided
Cdstars:

He's from Akwa Ibom.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Chigold101(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Yustash001:
Let's see how it goes....
more stubborn than Keshi... let the war begin... NFF cant manege Oliseh unless they will play all Eagle's matches at Lagos...
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Madeb: 7:18am On Jul 15, 2015
i wish u best of luck
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by bigsamo: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Yes you are right Nigerian they were all bad employers from every level
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Cdstars(m): 7:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanquay16:
whats the diff Hes from the East too why are you guys tribalistic undecided

Go back to your geography notebook and your atlas.
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by edi287: 8:45am On Jul 15, 2015
Vanquay16:
Did you spew this bullshit because you wanted to show off your new cleats or you thought you were actually making sense??
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by karllemah44(m): 8:45am On Jul 15, 2015
henboy01:

excuse me is Aniocha nt igbo just because they were shared into delta state dosent mean Dat they r nt igbos
Re: Sunday Oliseh Arrives Nigeria To Resume Eagles Job by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 15, 2015
Both undecided
edi287:

Did you spew this bullshit because you wanted to show off your new cleats or you thought you were actually making sense??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The World's Strongest Macho Women! / Caption This Picture From Euro 2020 Final / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.