Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Outgoing Secondary Student - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Outgoing Secondary Student (1489 Views)

My Life As A Secondary School Student(true Life Story) / THE MAGNIFICENT BROTHERS. Season 1( Life In Secondary School) / Throwback: Nigerian Literature Books We Used In Secondary School!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2015
I'm a newbie here and also im not cos i have been reading many updates/thread from great writers.this story i wanna start comprises of fiction nt total fiction...correction & criticism is allowed,bt kindly remember im not a writer...oNe LOVe
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2015
page 1 my name is babalola hammed(babham in short)..my story,my life,it all begins on 12 the month of june in the year 1998..As all of you know what happen dat year,no need to do ayaba(branching)..as i was told the day was a controversial day for my parent&relative(s),doctors require for operation money but my papa got nothing,after running helter sketer he made it.operation ended,another discoveries follow..a cut on the baby(me)head,mother internal bleeding,father accident in d process..hmmm,no naming ceremony was conducted after 7day(according to yoruba tribe)dey jez gimme 5names.......fast forward to primary 1......ur comment is needed so as to continue the journey..oNe LOVe
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 7:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
Babham:
I'm a newbie here and also im not cos i have been reading many updates/thread from great writers.this story i wanna start comprises of fiction nt total fiction...correction & criticism is allowed,bt kindly remember im not a writer...oNe LOVe
NO COMMENT
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Domwiz4all(m): 6:58am On Jul 15, 2015
Let me comment...
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
In my primary 1 days,i am the class captain because i got something upstair,i do have a frnd called john we are 5&6,i do sent him some errand,there is one girl in my class her name is tawa,she is head girl in our class i mean class monitress,tosin a classmate like the girl very well not knowing that i too like her...one day tosin wrote love letter and give me so that i help him to deliver it..i firstly read it"i love you"he is afraid to put his name,me as a sharp guy put my name nd send it to her,i ran away from class and hide at the back of the window outside,peeping at her reaction when she read the letter,as i noticed dat she had read the letter finish,she stand up and head to our aunty table,handing her the letter,i developed head attack that moment,i dont know how to enter the class again,when the bell was rang for go in,i think i shud jst run home bt i cant do that,as i enter the class,my eyes and aunty own are in contact and she jst laugh and she called me,my heart nw start to beat heavily..i don die
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dnt jst read and go..i need ur comment
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Babham:
In my primary 1 days,i am the class captain because i got something upstair,i do have a frnd called john we are 5&6,i do sent him some errand,there is one girl in my class her name is tawa,she is head girl in our class i mean class monitress,tosin a classmate like the girl very well not knowing that i too like her...one day tosin wrote love letter and give me so that i help him to deliver it..i firstly read it"i love you"he is afraid to put his name,me as a sharp guy put my name nd send it to her,i ran away from class and hide at the back of the window outside,peeping at her reaction when she read the letter,as i noticed dat she had read the letter finish,she stand up and head to our aunty table,handing her the letter,i developed head attack that moment,i dont know how to enter the class again,when the bell was rang for go in,i think i shud jst run home bt i cant do that,as i enter the class,my eyes and aunty own are in contact and she jst laugh and she called me,my heart nw start to beat heavily..i don die
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
I don loose interest...signing out
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by mikolam(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hello, you may have a good story but how you write or present it matters a lot. From your short stories, I noticed the following:

1. The writing has a lot of grammatical errors
2. It is not properly punctuated and indented. (You are writing a story for others to read not chatting sad)
3. The way you construct your sentences needs improvement.

I am sure if you can work on these, more people will be interested in reading and commenting. smiley

1 Like

Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by princejenks(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
Although filled with errors,am loving it as raw as it is,so pls continue
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Hmmm...i ll try to change but i ll like to add pidgin english to it....ONe LOVe
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2015
mikolam:
Hello, you may have a good story but how you write or present it matters a lot. From your short stories, I noticed the following:

1. The writing has a lot of grammatical errors
2. It is not properly punctuated and indented. (You are writing a story for others to read not chatting sad)
3. The way you construct your sentences needs improvement.

I am sure if you can work on these, more people will be interested in reading and commenting. smiley
ur n6 2 comment is because of the phone am using
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
[size=8pt][/size][left][/left][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]I reach home in the afternoon thinking of how my day got spoilt because of my stupid act...my aunty a lady of 19yrs old abt 5ft tall flog me mercillesly infront of the whole pupil in my class,
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by jeremie97(m): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2015
following !!!!just work on ur grammar n update regularly
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2015
Im happy to see ur comments bt im new here i dnt knw hw to create paragraph when im typing nd my phone can jst contain 1024 words
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 7:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
continuation

.....the following day at school went smoothly on the assembly.. though i thought change of school which i cant discuss with my mother...as at that time my mother is the only that i usually tell what is going on in my mind....my father us a strict man though i thank God he is not a military man because he would have killed me since because of my misbehaviour...

........the day being Friday is the only thing that made me to be happy because its a work free day..my classmate usually bring football because their is much time for us to play till we are tired....

...i didn't play football that day due to the pain that I'm feeling in my buttock and my joints..i just sat down under a tree near the field in front of our class watching my mates that are playing football..i know they missed me because on Friday we usually play with primary two class..

...not long after the match had started...i saw tawa she is about to leave class..she was coming to where i am,i thought of running away but one part of me said i should wait while the other said i should run..i followed the first.so i stood where i am...

......she came to where i am and asked me if i have seen tosin today....i told her i have not...she looked worried..i asked her what make her to be worried?...she said i cant understand..she then said she is sorry about the letter issue..that its not her
gave it to,its her seatmate tobi that gave aunty...

....tobi is a my friend and neighbour my own house is behind hers...we go home together..even we usually eat together..i even told her that i want to marry tawa..what i heard from tawa got me angry..i left the playing ground to search for tobi...unfortunately for her i found her in the class..i checked our aunty seat she is not around so i move toward tobi and landed three super,hot,thunderous slap on her cheek..everybody in the turn to look at what just happened...that is when i too saw our aunty(class teacher)watching the movie ....

.......she called me.....i sensed danger..

death don come finally

to be continue
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 7:04pm On Sep 08, 2015
jeremie97:
following !!!!just work on ur grammar n update regularly
i am trying sir
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 7:05pm On Sep 08, 2015
princejenks:
Although filled with errors,am loving it as raw as it is,so pls continue
thanks bro i ll change
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2015
i knw it is short but more update tonite or tomoro
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Babham(m): 10:53am On Sep 09, 2015
continuation

...i followed aunty to her sit..my aunty chair is placed at one corner of the class..we got to her sit and she asked me what transpired between us but i was unable to utter any word..when she asked tobi she said she too don't know why i slapped her...my aunty is infuriated and went for her cane to flogged me..unfortunately the bell rang for fellowship and my class is going to be used for fellowship that Friday..it means this aunty gonna mess me in front of all pupil after the fellowship..i thought...

....my aunty commanded me to be on my knee in front of the class so that every body will see me..pupil from different class had begin to gather in our class..tears started forming in my eyes..i feel like releasing the stored tear but i don't because am a big boy..suddenly my mother showed up from no where..it got me elated i rushed to her and hugged her tightly..i want to ask my mom what brought her to my school but i forgot about about the question because she was my saviour..my aunty has told her about the letter and how i slapped tobi without reason....me and my mom left school premises....

.....we got home in the evening because we firstly went to my mum friend place near my school...
Re: Outgoing Secondary Student by Olaxtra: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice flow...

Check out on your M.A tho

(1) (Reply)

The Simple Reason Why Wole Soyinka Won The Nobel Literature Prize Of 1986 / OUR TALE: SHORT STORIES COLLECTION {UNEDITED} / I'm Writing A Musical Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.