Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan (1040 Views)

MTN Reviews Its Pulse Tariff Plan / Etisalat Finally Unleashes It's Own Cheaper Data Plans / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by bedfordng(m): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2015
my airtime just got exhausted due to etisalat disabling their pulse plan.i normally make use of this service for special purpose, especially when am having network problem with my MTN Free Browsing special kit.i had much airtime on my etisalat sim but within a minute of connecting it online to carry on an urgent task, it got exhausted immediately.i never knew that etisalat has disabled their pulse payg plan because its been long i made use of it due to my new discovery on mtn free browsing.

i called Etisalat customer care and they told me that their payg plan has been disabled until further notice.at least they would have notified those making use of the service .i have just lost my airtime to this network.

so guys if you are still thinking you are on etisalat payg plan, then don not try to connect it online if you have much airtime because it will be zapped immediately you click your browser.so take note.you can call their customer care to confirm or try to subscribe by dialing *229*5*7#, you will get the message that it has been disabled

although all hope is not lost , if you want my special free browsing without spending a dime with subscription, then get in touch with me
Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by ammyluv2002(f): 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2015
Op, good morning o

1 Like

Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by keandre: 7:26pm On Jul 14, 2015
payg I thought it went extinct since the slave ships?
Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
people have been saying etisalat has the fastest internet service, therefore i want to port my mtn to etisalat what are the criteria for porting anyone to explain to me pls?
Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by docsholz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2015
They just stopped mine too, e pain me die
Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by guente02(m): 11:38pm On Jul 14, 2015
Thats a lie.
Actually its still working at N15 for 5mins.
Im using it to Post.
Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by Friedyokes: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2015
guente02:
Thats a lie.
Im using it to Post.
enjoy while it lasts mine was also working even after they cancelled but one day..... Der us God ooooooo
Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by Friedyokes: 11:52pm On Jul 14, 2015
guente02:
Thats a lie.
Im using it to Post.
enjoy while it lasts mine was also working even after they cancelled but one day it just stopped, my 2 huns disappeared ..... Der us God ooooooo
Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by Theloveth(m): 5:39am On Jul 15, 2015
bedfordng baba abeg tell me about the levels about the mtn stuff . since Mtn has blocked this my 7.5gig stuff av been missing nice browsing.
Re: If You Value Your Credit, Read : Etisalat Finally Disabled Their Payg Pulse Plan by bedfordng(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
guente02:
Thats a lie.
Im using it to Post.
enjoy it but do not say i did not warn you should in case your airtime got zapped within 1 seconds.they compesated me with only 200mb for zapping all my airtime.MTN All The Way at Zero Kobo

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Update Google Play Services, Keeps Telling Me Insufficient Memory.help / Phone Gurus, What Do We Do Concerning The "Shaving" Policy? / You Use A Tablet, Or A Demanding Smartphone? Then You Need This Mega Powerbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.