Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 (1126 Views)

Do You Need Camry 2010 Or 2012/venza/sienna 2010? / Is The Volvo S40 Good For A Ist Car For A Student / VW Jetta 2010 Or Toyota Camry 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 by watchworldpro: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2015
Very curious to try some 'off the shelf' cars like Volvo. Which will be of choice to you if asked? Both are five cylinder engines.
Re: Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 by nurey(m): 10:46pm On Jul 14, 2015
I am taking a risk to post this but seriously how many cars do you want to buy, u were the same guy with jetta and camry now this. focus your energy on a particular make and brand and decide.
Re: Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 by watchworldpro: 5:28am On Jul 15, 2015
No hard feelings bro but why don't you also focus on contributing to the subject matter or u buzz off. This is not the worst thread on nairaland. Is that how you respond to every thread you have an issue with. I am not the only one doing the 'vs' thing. Asides that, I notice that my knowledge about cars has been upgraded lately cos of brilliant and constructive arguments from other brilliant nairalanders. You must be a serious complainer having issues with everything that passes your way. Your risk was not well taken. Na you wan buy motor for me. If u had an equity to contribute. Ehen fine. May you should go the romance section.
Re: Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 by Readonee35L(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2015
watchworldpro:
No hard feelings bro but why don't you also focus on contributing to the subject matter or u buzz off. This is not the worst thread on nairaland. Is that how you respond to every thread you have an issue with. I am not the only one doing the 'vs' thing. Asides that, I notice that my knowledge about cars has been upgraded lately cos of brilliant and constructive arguments from other brilliant nairalanders. You must be a serious complainer having issues with everything that passes your way. Your risk was not well taken. Na you wan buy motor for me. If u had an equity to contribute. Ehen fine. May you should go the romance section.
Don't stress ppl for no reason, you think it is that easy to start typing and bringing things out of the head, I doubt if u wanna buy anything self

If u are looking for reviews goto Google and make search or goto carcomplaints.com

3 Likes

Re: Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 by nurey(m): 10:15am On Jul 15, 2015
watchworldpro:

well am really sorry if the truth hurts. jetta manufacturer and volvo s40 manufacturer come and defend your products.
Re: Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 by watchworldpro: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2015
You guys never cease to amaze me. Was there anything like 'buy' in what I posted? You took time to respond and you say it is not easy to type. Who is fooling who? Always seek to add positively. If you use the same number of words to contribute positively to the thread. I guess we would have been sharing more info by now. Oya respond more jare so u can increase the number of posts.
Re: Volkswagen Jetta 2010 Or Volvo S40 2010 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Will be back when 1984 VW Jetta and Merc Benz 190E is being compared.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Between A 2006 Rav 4 And Matrix 2006 / Top 10 Amazing Cars You Can’t Legally Drive On The Street / 10 Mind Blowing Car Facts You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.