Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife (52754 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by doskie(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2015
cant even read the thrash she wrote.
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by ocelot2006(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2015
Our Nigerian girls try small.......BUT they don't come CLOSE to those Colombian & Venezuela beauties AT ALL. Sorry, but it's the cold hard TRUTH.
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Damfostopper(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2015
Mtchew...the bitch is pained....listening to '' bitches an dia tricks ''
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2015
This is not a matured reply.

... I don't think I.k should continue as a model unless he values the capacity of responsibility and maturity cum model
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Fola01: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
undecided
who cares. The intagram vexed girl must jobless.
Abi na IK wif say make she no get boy friends? MstcheeEEEw! Some girls just go on social media embarrassing themselves publicly.
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by xxttyy: 10:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Gbam! Ma thoughts too.

HungerBAD:
Something fishy about that instagram page.

Just looked at it, she has no followers, but following 90 people.

Verdict? This man orchestrated it to be in the news.

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Bants(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2015
The IK guy look like a character from the movie *Con head*
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Kingbilo(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
Same ppl vexing are killing themselves for Colombian and Brazilian hair and bleaching cream!

Ladies please why should a rich guy love your fake ass when original beauties dey.. grin

You strive to look like them. So we have upgraded to the original. Please don't take it personally.. Thats what you get when you try to look like what you are not
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by suwalee(f): 10:59am On Jul 15, 2015
I still smell sumtin fishy dis story no correlate at all for me y do I feel oga IK made dis up seeking attention my naija gals are way classier than that my opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2015
Very fishy!
Who even cares?

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Cyriloha(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Topisko:
Na wetin concern d mumu with person marriage............. jealousy 1 kill dat girl
Don't mind her if we dey toast them shakara go diarz but oyinbo dey beg us now she De complain. ......I bet you not only her but this is a the only one that has courage to burst out laughing
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by MarieSucre(f): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
Chai! Nigerian ladies can fall haaaaand eh. Are Nigerian men the only men in the world? This is a woman who has probably never dated any other race before. Pls dear, not everything is chocolate-chocolate-chocolate. Try some vanilla or cheese for a change.
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2015
is not the fake hair,is the problem...its your attitude....you black-women hunt money too much now a days...

no black-man likes that....

this other women trapped you in a corner,so that they can steal your men (that have money,of course,they never take poor black-men,only very,very rich ones)...

the only way to solved this problem,is to completly hate other women that are not black.....dont wear their hair,dont behave like them,dont watch them in tv....
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 11:52am On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
Chai! Nigerian ladies can fall haaaaand eh. Are Nigerian men the only men in the world? This is a woman who has probably never dated any other race before. Pls dear, not everything is chocolate-chocolate-chocolate. Try some vanilla or cheese for a change.

tahhhhh......the problem is,other men,that are rich,never take black-women......a rich white-man will never take a black-woman...NEVER...that is fact...in anyways the black-women loose.....for example the white-women: they get the rich-white men and the rich black-men....the black woman is left with only poor white-men and poor black-men,,,,MEDIOCRE.....

the black woman must change her strategie....she must understand that,the other women declared war on her long time...........

good example is tiger woods.....
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by MarieSucre(f): 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

tahhhhh......the problem is,other men,that are rich,never take black-women......a rich white-man will never take a black-woman...NEVER...that is fact...in anyways the black-women loose.....for example the white-women: they get the rich-white men and the rich black-men....the black woman is left with only poor white-men and poor black-men,,,,MEDIOCRE.....

the black woman must change her strategie....she must understand that,the other women declared war on her long time...........
Hahahaha. Your comment is cool though. But I could point to celebrities and prominent caucasian men who are married to negro women. Check out the mayor of New York. Actor Robert de Niro.

Yeah no... we women are done playing that age old game where we have to fight and tear at each other for one man who is probably yanshing some one else.

I ain't fighting nobody for nobody.

If you got any Japanese, Korean or Chinese friends, let me know. I know a sista who is interested. Ya know! Ya gotta spice up ya life.

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
i can understand why the naija girl dey jealous grin coz IK latina wife make sense die wink.At least she has real hair and not brazilian wigs wey our girls dey wear and neither is she wearing butt pads grin
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 12:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
Hahahaha. Your comment is cool though. But I could point to celebrities and prominent caucasian men who are married to negro women. Check out the mayor of New York. Actor Robert de Niro.

Yeah no... we women are done playing that age old game where we have to fight and tear at each other for one man who is probably yanshing some one else.

I ain't fighting nobody for nobody.

If you got any Japanese, Korean or Chinese friends, let me know. I know a sista who is interested. Ya know! Ya gotta spice up ya life.

okay...i hope you know what you are doing...i know history...i know the ol world was ones only black-people....you are the one loosing .....BIG TIME....are you sure about celebrities and prominent caucasian men who are married to negro women??......halfcast is not black...halfcast is just the next step toward white.....

you as a woman,are at war...believe me or not...i dont care......

I ain't fighting nobody for nobody...i dont mean that....women dont fight,they think....black-women should start using their heads and understand that the world is against them....sorry..... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Is it just me or this ik guy looks like Adams oshiomole
wey the likeness?

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by vickydevoka(m): 12:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Y is dat all dis naija celebrities way grow 4 JOS city too lyk white. is it because of de whites de have over dere dat makes dem have so much flare for them. 1st was mikel now ik ogbonna all from jos
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Lawsimon(m): 12:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
Women and jealousy are compatible companion. Do we men protest over beautiful Nigerian ladies who are married to foreigners?
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Gbsks: 12:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Like seriously this is a rant of a frustrated bitcch, the spelling nawa and I can feel her frustration she is crushing on the guy but too bad for her he is taken, she should move on with her pathetic life. Fine boys doing well full naija she should pick and mind her business.
thumbs up for u bro, you took the word right out of my mouth.
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by MarieSucre(f): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

okay...i hope you know what you are doing...i know history...i know the ol world was ones only black-people....you are the one loosing .....BIG TIME....are you sure about celebrities and prominent caucasian men who are married to negro women??......halfcast is not black...halfcast is just the next step toward white.....

you as a woman,are at war...believe me or not...i dont care......

I ain't fighting nobody for nobody...i dont mean that....women dont fight,they think....black-women should start using their heads and understand that the world is against them....sorry..... undecided undecided undecided
Google their pictures. Their wives are chocolate, not even fair.

What exactly are we losing?

I'm not at war coz I'm a woman. I don't care if you don't care. I've been a woman all my life. I am qualified to make judgements and conclusions concerning women especially as regards to society. YOU should be the one BELIEVING me.

The world is not against the black woman. Stop spreading unnecessary paranoia. And if it were, what is the black man doing to help the black woman?

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by KingTblaise(m): 12:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Funny lady grin grin grin grin

Oga Ik, divorce your wife ASAP cheesy
Thunder fire that person wey wan cause wahala for this marriage.... Omoh see package. Hips don't lie
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by guttentag(m): 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
holuwamurewa:
Ehh

I just dey chop Ftc nawadaes grin

bcuz u no get work than to dey sleep for nairaland
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by holuwamurewa(m): 1:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
guttentag:

bcuz u no get work than to dey sleep for nairaland

Shuo I'm waiting for pjamb na ahn ya taking it p
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by 9jatatafo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
See as naija babe dey para? Shuoooo!!!
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Mariojane(f): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Is it just me or this ik guy looks like Adams oshiomole
which Adam Oshiomole, edo state gov or the one in the bible? he is Adam's son from Iara
you need Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 1:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
MarieSucre:
Google their pictures. Their wives are chocolate, not even fair.

What exactly are we losing?

I'm not at war coz I'm a woman. I don't care if you don't care. I've been a woman all my life. I am qualified to make judgements and conclusions concerning women especially as regards to society. YOU should be the one BELIEVING me.

The world is not against the black woman. Stop spreading unnecessary paranoia. And if it were, what is the black man doing to help the black woman?

hahahaha...your are funny...if you think so.....okay.....the world is free,,yipiieee...everybody loves everybody....now i understand,why the serpent had it so easy with you in the garden of eden....your mind is,oyyyy.....

you care too much what the black-man can offer you,than concentrating on your own self....

do something...learn something...find out wha you can do best....do your own life...

btw....an antilope can not love an elefant...its nature...thinking that the white-man will ever love you...is naiv.....

they way the black-man,will never realy love the white-woman...because,they are different...simple logic...as nothing to do with paranoia or whatever...you dont believe me?? okay,tell me a relationship,between black and white,that last more than 10 years..?? it never works....because a lion is not a gnu......

and the children that black and white produce,are always confused and messed-up...always....
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
you black-women are playing with fire...you are trying to compete with the woman of the serpent...is better you find another way....................

Planned Parenthood Busted on Hidden Camera Trying to Sell Aborted Baby Parts

By wmw_admin on July 15, 2015

“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact.”
A hidden camera has captured a disturbing conversation in which the Planned Parenthood Federation Senior Director of Medical Services, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, discusses the operation’s fetal parts side business.
According to Live Action News, Nucatola also describes how Planned Parenthood abortionists move the preborn child into a breech delivery position so that the body can be preserved. This account is an almost exact medical description of partial-birth abortions which are illegal in the United States. In the video, Nucatola describes the procedure:
“I’d say a lot of people want liver. And for that reason, most providers will do this case under ultrasound guidance, so they’ll know where they’re putting their forceps.
“The kind of rate-limiting step of the procedure is calvarium. Calvarium—the head—is basically the biggest part. …
“We’ve been very good at getting heart, lung, liver, because we know that, so I’m not gonna crush that part, I’m gonna basically crush below, I’m gonna crush above, and I’m gonna see if I can get it all intact. And with the calvarium, in general, some people will actually try to change the presentation so that it’s not vertex. …
“So if you do it starting from the breech presentation, there’s dilation that happens as the case goes on, and often, the last step, you can evacuate an intact calvarium at the end.”
Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), commonly shortened to Planned Parenthood, is a non-profit organization providing reproductive health and maternal and child health services.
Planned Parenthood has been financed by the US government since 1970, when Richard Nixon signed into law the Family Planning Services and Population Research Act. Approximately 1/3 of their funding comes from the state. By law, federal funding cannot be allocated for abortions, but some opponents of abortion have argued that allocating money to Planned Parenthood for the provision of other medical services “frees up” funds to be re-allocated for abortion.
According to 42 U.S. Code § 289g–2:
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce.
The legal issues were seemingly addressed during the conversation when Nucatola says, “At the national office, we have a Litigation and Law Department which just really doesn’t want us to be the middle people for this issue right now.”
Lila Rose, Live Action President responded to the disturbing video:
This investigation by the Center for Medical Progress reveals the unimaginable horror that is Planned Parenthood. The exploitation of human life, the cover-up, and the black market profiteering by America’s largest abortion chain is not only egregious and heartbreaking, but exposes how the abortion giant is corrupt to the core — from the CEO, Cecile Richards, down to the local clinic.
Of course, organ donations can be beneficial for those in need. However, as this video shows, these government-funded abortion clinics have an actual financial incentive to abort babies — more aborted fetuses = more black market sales of fetal parts.
Should the state be involved in funding those who profit from the promotion of abortion to build an empire dealing in baby parts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjxwVuozMnU
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Nickymezor(f): 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lolz. Nawa oooo
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by nortcentrallord(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Same question begets oshiomhole. grin cheesy grin
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Pamelayoung: 3:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
Boring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Peter Okoye's Reply To A Fan Who Said He Should Support Our Local League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.