Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,848 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife (52753 Views)

Rosaline Meurer Headlines "Pebbles Of Love" With IK Ogbonna / IK Ogbonna Cheating On Wife, Sonia Exposes His Secrets On Instagram / IK Ogbonna Staring At Angela Okorie's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by deebrain(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Make dem dey do hard to get na...

Or you think he never toasted any naija babe before?

Shioor!

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
9jatatafo:
See as naija babe dey para? Shuoooo!!!
i tire oo grin
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by otiigba1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

hahahaha...your are funny...if you think so.....okay.....the world is free,,yipiieee...everybody loves everybody....now i understand,why the serpent had it so easy with you in the garden of eden....your mind is,oyyyy.....

you care too much what the black-man can offer you,than concentrating on your own self....

do something...learn something...find out wha you can do best....do your own life...

btw....an antilope can not love an elefant...its nature...thinking that the white-man will ever love you...is naiv.....

they way the black-man,will never realy love the white-woman...because,they are different...simple logic...as nothing to do with paranoia or whatever...you dont believe me?? okay,tell me a relationship,between black and white,that last more than 10 years..?? it never works....because a lion is not a gnu......

and the children that black and white produce,are always confused and messed-up...always....

man! YOu are paranoid like the lady said, and FYI the children of white and black couples are not confused or messed up example PRESIDENT OBAMA tongue and if you are not married to a white woman or have a mixed race child how did you come the conclusion that their children are messed up or confused? angry , you need your brain tested angry

NB: any body can be messed up and confused regardless of their COLOUR or RACE!

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
i just checked it.... the instagram acount is fake.

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by kenoz(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
grin
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by MarieSucre(f): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

hahahaha...your are funny...if you think so.....okay.....the world is free,,yipiieee...everybody loves everybody....now i understand,why the serpent had it so easy with you in the garden of eden....your mind is,oyyyy.....

you care too much what the black-man can offer you,than concentrating on your own self....

do something...learn something...find out wha you can do best....do your own life...

btw....an antilope can not love an elefant...its nature...thinking that the white-man will ever love you...is naiv.....

they way the black-man,will never realy love the white-woman...because,they are different...simple logic...as nothing to do with paranoia or whatever...you dont believe me?? okay,tell me a relationship,between black and white,that last more than 10 years..?? it never works....because a lion is not a gnu......

and the children that black and white produce,are always confused and messed-up...always....

There is just so much ignorance in front of me, I'm overwhelmed.
What do you mean by the serpent had his way with me? You mean the same way Eve had her way with Adam? Are we really quoting Jewish folktale here?

I don't care for what the Black man can offer me. I care for what a man can offer me. I made that statement because your statement implied that the world was against the black woman and the black man was just a spectator.

Now I do not know what your definition of love entails, but if it were just sex as you're implying then marriages would break down once the couples hit their 50's coz then they'd both be wrinkly and saggy and totally unflattering to each other.

Interracial relationships and marriages do last. I've got 2 indian intermarriages, 1 Chinese and 1 Libyan to prove my point. Using the ones that don't last as the foundation of your argument just reeks of confirmation bias.

And Really... Biracial children are confused? Are you for real? How exactly do you get this 'so called' facts? Do you like pull them out of the air? The silliness in that statement should address itself not I.

All in all. You need to pull your head out of that hole in the ground and open your heart to possibilities.

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 11:53pm On Jul 15, 2015
otiigba1:
man! YOu are paranoid like the lady said, and FYI the children of white and black couples are not confused or messed up example PRESIDENT OBAMA tongue and if you are not married to a white woman or have a mixed race child how did you come the conclusion that their children are messed up or confused? angry , you need your brain tested angry

you think??...somebody that dont understand that,you dont stick your dick in the assshole...is not messed up!!??

or even lick the assshole,even!!??,,,hahahaha,,,,you funny.....
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 12:04am On Jul 16, 2015
otiigba1:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (laughing and crying the same time).....obama is a homo,michel is an amophrodite,,,,everybody with eyes knows that!..........YOU ARE THE ONE STILL DREAMING OF PARADISE.... grin grin
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2015
MarieSucre:
What do you mean by the serpent had his way with me? You mean the same way Eve had her way with Adam? Are we really quoting Jewish folktale here?

I don't care for what the Black man can offer me. I care for what a man can offer me. I made that statement because your statement implied that the world was against the black woman and the black man was just a spectator.

Now I do not know what your definition of love entails, but if it were just sex as you're implying then marriages would break down once the couples hit their 50's coz then they'd both be wrinkly and saggy and totally unflattering to each other.

Interracial relationships and marriages do last. I've got 2 indian intermarriages, 1 Chinese and 1 Libyan to prove my point. Using the ones that don't last as the foundation of your argument just reeks of confirmation bias.

And Really... Biracial children are confused? Are you for real? How exactly do you get this 'so called' facts? Do you like pull them out of the air? The silliness in that statement should address itself not I.

All in all. You need to pull your head out of that hole in the ground and open your heart to possibilities.

ohhhh,yes....welcome to the future...i am the new black-man......WE TAKE NO BULLSHITT,FROM NO ONE!!! angry angry

Biracial children,are geneticaly,MESSED UP!!!....its the truth...and a lot of black-men will confirm what i am saying.....i dont have them...and i dont want them...... angry angry angry
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by malikisah: 4:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Check that bum well o make en be say implant dey there
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Roidatom(m): 6:27am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=20pt]She can as well go find a Colombian Man and marry.[/size] grin
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Y should he marry oyinbo
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by MarieSucre(f): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

ohhhh,yes....welcome to the future...i am the new black-man......WE TAKE NO BULLSHITT,FROM NO ONE!!! angry angry

Biracial children,are geneticaly,MESSED UP!!!....its the truth...and a lot of black-men will confirm what i am saying.....i dont have them...and i dont want them...... angry angry angry
Who are these "lot of black men"? or are you just pulling statistics out of your ass?
You're also operating under the assumption that its only black men who intermarry. Take a step back from all the ignorance bruh.

1 Like

Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by MarieSucre(f): 11:20am On Jul 16, 2015
tsdarkside:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! (laughing and crying the same time).....obama is a homo,michel is an amophrodite,,,,everybody with eyes knows that!..........YOU ARE THE ONE STILL DREAMING OF PARADISE.... grin grin
Its funny how you insult one of the most powerful men in the world and his wife when in reality nobody knows you apart from your fake username on nairaland. The SSS won't even allow you within a town of Obama yet you're here hating. Na wa o. Eleyin gidi gan! This beef is strong.
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2015
MarieSucre:
Its funny how you insult one of the most powerful men in the world and his wife when in reality nobody knows you apart from your fake username on nairaland. The SSS won't even allow you within a town of Obama yet you're here hating. Na wa o. Eleyin gidi gan! This beef is strong.

woww..you are beautiful.... wink smiley smiley grin grin grin
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 11:51am On Jul 16, 2015
MarieSucre:

ohhh...heavens...but its true.....
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 11:53am On Jul 16, 2015
MarieSucre:
Who are these "lot of black men"? or are you just pulling statistics out of your ass?
You're also operating under the assumption that its only black men who intermarry. Take a step back from all the ignorance bruh.

i talk always with them that have children that are biracial....believe me....they dont tell yoou direct,but you just know...i seek in the hearth...i dont care about words...........
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by tsdarkside(m): 11:59am On Jul 16, 2015
MarieSucre:

the same way Eve had her way with Adam?? what??..i dont understand,what you mean....
Re: Girl Protests Over IK Ogbonna's Colombian Wife by simdam500(m): 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
What kind of English is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) / Chris Attoh Tweeted About His 'shaky' Marriage After His Wife Was Shot Dead / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.