Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Difficulties with Etisalat's career portal - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Difficulties with Etisalat's career portal (711 Views)

Don’t Lose That Asset To Financial Difficulties! / MUST READ: Seven Ways To Manage Difficulties,challenges And Tough Situations / Do You Have Difficulties Working With Your Boss? Try These (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Difficulties with Etisalat's career portal by aamstih: 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2015
I've been trying for more than 10 days to apply for an advertised vacancy on the the Etisalat iRecruitment portal and all I get after submitting my details and uploading my CV is ' Internal Server Error... contact the administrator'.
Please if there is anyone that has an idea of how I can get around this, your assistance would be highly appreciated as the said vacancy would be closing in about 24hrs time.

cc: seun, crazyman, 1forall

I strongly believe that if I can apply successfully and be invited for the interview that the job would be mine please push it to the front page.
Re: Difficulties with Etisalat's career portal by MicroBox: 10:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Your network must be very ok and not with phone, use your PC
Re: Difficulties with Etisalat's career portal by aamstih: 1:00pm On Jul 15, 2015
Making use of a PC and the internet speed is very commendable.
Still at a lost.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
MicroBox:
Your network must be very ok and not with phone, use your PC

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Drop From Your Life Now / Free Success Ebook / Covenant Day Of Career And Business Breakthrough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.