Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Choice Of Car To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Choice Of Car To Buy (1014 Views)

Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice Of Car To Buy by Zinamama(f): 1:01am On Jul 15, 2015
I'm planning on buying a car in two months time and I'm lost to the best car than would be best for a woman. I'm a working young mother and I am looking for a fuel efficient, low cost of maintenance and rugged vehicle with hatch back that is very easy to handle. Its going to be my first car which means I know very little about cars and I need your kind opinion. I'm petite and doesnt like big car. I like Toyota Matrix. Your kind suggestions will be helpful.
Thanks. Please nothing too expensive. My budget is 1.2m max.
Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 1:29am On Jul 15, 2015
I think you have made a good choice. You can also consider the Toyota Corolla hatchback.
Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2015
0rex:
I think you have made a good choice. You can also consider the Toyota Corolla hatchback.

That's your best bet.

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by mayor2013: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2015
0rex:

A corolla hatch back would for sure cost more than 1.2m that car is expensive and not too popular on the Nigerian soil

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
mayor2013:

A corolla hatch back would for sure cost more than 1.2m that car is expensive and not too popular on the Nigerian soil
You are right. I do see them only once in a while around. Petite ladies look cute in them. cheesy
I was thinking older models should fit into the OP's budget.
Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by sultaan(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mazda3 hatchback will be your best option or Ford Focus ZX5 those are some of the most common ones if you can get a Civic it is a good option too

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
0rex:

You are right. I do see them only once in a while around. Petite ladies look cute in them. cheesy
I was thinking older models should fit into the OP's budget.

She should up her budget and get the Toyota Matrix

1 Like

Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by marshalcarter: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
Plsssss...m a yung man doin the job of a security....just lookin for a smaller starlet or dat typ of mr bean car(max 60k)

Tnx
#cheers
Re: Choice Of Car To Buy by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2015
marshalcarter:
Plsssss...m a yung man doin the job of a security....just lookin for a smaller starlet or dat typ of mr bean car(max 60k)

Tnx
#cheers
You need to up your budget. If you get a starlet at that price, it may be problematic unless if the person just wants to bless you with the car.

(1) (Reply)

Kia Rio 02 Vs Mazda 626 01 vs Nissan Sentra 00 / I Cant Find My Tyre's manufacturing Date, Pls Help(pics) / Mitsubishi Outlander 2004 Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.