Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,274 members, 7,839,366 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers (29401 Views)

PAGA Announces That It Is Now Fully Integrated Into Nigeria’s Banking System / Important Info On Bvn Registration!!!! / When CBN Extends BVN Registration Date (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by STARGREEN(m): 6:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
effrebor:
Thats a good development
For sure, this BVN worth the fever. CBN…, doing the talk that is most needed even thou behind other countries. One thing certain is that, it will reduce fraud and money laundry.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Lucasbalo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 15, 2015
kingseric22:
I spoke to my banker in Nigeria and she said I could do my own when I am in Nigeria in couple months for my Aunt burial.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by AreaFada2: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
How come we didn't hear this sooner?
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Dongreat(m): 6:14pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dis message is from scammer. In Nigeria BVN is free, y would it be at a fee of £30 in the UK? then how much in Countries like USA, GERMANY, ITALY etc. Nigerians be wise please

2 Likes

Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by johnclark001(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2015
UK is just the pilot run, information about other countries will be communicated soon. It's a gradual process....... This is from a reliable source.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
When BVN is free in Nigeria.. Nigerians in Diaspora are supposed to pay £30!!!!!! wtf?! angry

1 Like

Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
~~:[ You STAND A CHANCE TO WIN 1OOk + Massive Promo Online. This event is sponsored by White Kaftan Inc & 247vibez.com Ace Music Competition is a new platform for all music artistes in Nigeria.

A very good instrumental will be given to each artist, you work on it, you submit a plain photo for your art, you get links to your page, all you need do is to Broadcast your links so you get the maximum downloads. And your a winner.

Registration Starts JULY 15 - 2O For more info
BBM: 23BE1F93

Click The Below Link Too APPLY: Or copy and paste the link below

http://www.247vibez.com/247vibez-ace-competition/

White Kaftan Inc PR.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Iko5000: 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
It is 30 pounds , got a mail from UBA . Remember they are using an outsourced company OIS so it won't be free.
Dongreat:
Dis message is from scammer. In Nigeria BVN is free, y would it be at a fee of £30 in the UK? then how much in Countries like USA, pGERMANY, ITALY etc. Nigerians be wise please
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by mystikal(m): 6:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
tweetobyte:
Nice one

Twitter account with 19,000 followers for sale.
Price: N15,000
Now this is the height of it
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Adesiji77: 6:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Nice
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by korede101(m): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
My fellow Nigeria don't be scammed please ignore all these messages they sent to you. when ever you enter Nigeria you can do your BVN REG. after 3hour you get the number.222 bla bla. I have been on the fore front of the project for over a year....so no cause for alarm.... make ur money coded . ... any time you get home (Nigeria) and you want to operate the account just enrol and the next day go to the bank with your ticket ID. WISH YOU ALL, THE BEST OUTSIDE NIGERIA
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by ghetto101(m): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
you really think so? Nigerians only live in London?

Afrocatalyst:
Good development by the banking sector. Carry all along.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by InvertedHammer: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
linearity:
If you live outside Nigeria, the bad news is, you are not exempted from BVN registration; the good news is, you do not have to travel to Nigeria to do your BVN Registration.

A pilot program has started in London and can be taken advantage of by anyone......I got the below email from my bank today....It is funny that, the pilot program is only for two weeks, it started on July 7, 2015 and my Bank deem it fit to only information me today, July 14, 2015....Given that I live in the US, maybe they are giving me 'headsup' knowing that, I will not be able to travel to UK to take advantage of this...meaning Nigerian Bankers in UK who have their UK address as primary contact in their Nigeria Bank must have received this notification long before now, if not go do your BVN today...

Are you saying that I have to fly down to Europe for BVN registration?

In their dreams. It ain't gonna happen.

There are other places I can keep my funds.
\
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
STARGREEN:

For sure, this BVN worth the fever. CBN…, doing the talk that is most needed even thou behind other countries. One thing certain is that, it will reduce fraud and money laundry.

if i hear!
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Solo8(m): 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2015
This is not true. I've heard nothing from my bank and they usually keep me up to date
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by kenoz(m): 7:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Okay
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by EbolaParasite: 7:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
So when/where will the registration in the US start?
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2015
Well I know someone who knows somebody8) already did mine...don't ask how smiley everything is possible in Nigeria.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
booqee:
When BVN is free in Nigeria.. Nigerians in Diaspora are supposed to pay £30!!!!!! wtf?! angry
that's a lie! Where do you live?
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by aboabai(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
kingseric22:
Pls people in diaspora, kindly confirm with you bank before going ahead to do this, more so the financial commitment make me to doubt this process I called my bank and 5 he person I spoke with said they have no idea about the ongoing process and a form was sent to me to fill and this form us for people in diaspora who could not travel to Nigeria to the BEN. So caution needs to be exercised for fraudulent reasons. Be wise.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Mrchippychappy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
30pounds multiplied by the population of Nigerians in the Diaspora. O boy CBN don hammer!!
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by aboabai(m): 8:04pm On Jul 15, 2015
Afrocatalyst:
Good development by the banking sector. Carry all along.

Don't trust this process please. Call you bank to confirm pls. I just called my bank and they didn't know anything about this process. Be warned
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by SYLVESTER777: 8:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA ONLY LIVE IN LONDON,UK ?WHAT OF THOSE LIVING IN THE MIDDLE EAST,AUSTRALIA,THE FAR EAST-CHINA ETC-THEY ARE NOT IN DIASPORA?MAYBE IN DIABORA?WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

1 Like

Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lmao

BVN £30 +
Return ticket to London £300
~=£350.00

grin
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2015
Does this mean I have to go to UK considering I'm in Canada? Smh! They had better try harder.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by gabazin080(m): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
tweetobyte:
Nice one

Twitter account with 19,000 followers for sale.
Price: N15,000
what will be my gain when I buy it. Just asking because I don't know
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by akilo1: 11:13pm On Jul 15, 2015
korede101:
My fellow Nigeria don't be scammed please ignore all these messages they sent to you. when ever you enter Nigeria you can do your BVN REG. after 3hour you get the number.222 bla bla. I have been on the fore front of the project for over a year....so no cause for alarm.... make ur money coded . ... any time you get home (Nigeria) and you want to operate the account just enrol and the next day go to the bank with your ticket ID. WISH YOU ALL, THE BEST OUTSIDE NIGERIA
unity bank still inform that i can do mine anytime i am in nigeria because i wont be having chance to come b4 october deadline
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by luthorcorp: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
bvn my foot,I tot they were damn serious about closing ppls acct no,now they are even giving oulutside one's options,more like persuading them ...
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by linearity: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dongreat:
Dis message is from scammer. In Nigeria BVN is free, y would it be at a fee of £30 in the UK? then how much in Countries like USA, GERMANY, ITALY etc. Nigerians be wise please

This is not from scammers, I got the email from first bank....

Check OIS website:
www.oisservices.com/home.php

You will see it yourself or call them.
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by linearity: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA ONLY LIVE IN LONDON,UK ?WHAT OF THOSE LIVING IN THE MIDDLE EAST,AUSTRALIA,THE FAR EAST-CHINA ETC-THEY ARE NOT IN DIASPORA?MAYBE IN DIABORA?WHATEVER THAT MEANS.

The notice indicated that, this is a pilot program...they will roll it out in other countries..

Are mine the only one in the house, who at least bank with 1st bank and have a foreign address on file with them?

Others in similar situation should have received similar notice, and anyone in the house who works with first bank can also confirm this...
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by linearity: 11:58pm On Jul 15, 2015
aboabai:

Don't trust this process please. Call you bank to confirm pls. I just called my bank and they didn't know anything about this process. Be warned

Remove your money from that bank...

Check OIS website:
Re: BVN Registration For Diaspora Nigeria Banking Customers by linearity: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2015
aboabai:

Pls people in diaspora, kindly confirm with you bank before going ahead to do this, more so the financial commitment make me to doubt this process I called my bank and 5 he person I spoke with said they have no idea about the ongoing process and a form was sent to me to fill and this form us for people in diaspora who could not travel to Nigeria to the BEN. So caution needs to be exercised for fraudulent reasons. Be wise.

Check OIS website:

If you do not stay in London, no need to fly there, this is just the pilot program, they will roll it out in more countries and locations.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transfers From GTB Savings Account To Other Banks Is Now Enabled / I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi / Ownership Of Oil Palm Giant, Presco Returns To Nigeria After 33-Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.