Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

Phone Keeps Discharging - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Keeps Discharging (9818 Views)

Where In Nigeria Is Pank Shin? Truecaller App Keeps Giving That Location. / My Phone Keeps Lighting Up After I Lock My Phone / My Phone Keeps Installing Random Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Keeps Discharging by Dannan: 2:46am On Jul 15, 2015
Pls I noticed my phone discharges when I use it while charging , then of recent , it shows that it is charging, but its not, instead the battery keeps going down, now its not charging, any idea of what can be done to stop this please?
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by equlibrium(m): 2:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Dannan:
Pls I noticed my phone discharges when I use it while charging , then of recent , it shows that it is charging, but its not, instead the battery keeps going down, now its not charging, any idea of what can be done to stop this please?
Na techo?

1 Like

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Dannan: 2:51am On Jul 15, 2015
Yes Techno Y4 , cheesy
equlibrium:

Na techo?

3 Likes

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by equlibrium(m): 2:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Dannan:
Yes Techno Y4 , cheesy
No futher comments my guy...

8 Likes

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Dannan: 3:12am On Jul 15, 2015
pls help your guy na.
equlibrium:

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Emeka71(m): 3:26am On Jul 15, 2015
Either battery is bad or the power IC.

1 Like

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Dannan: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Emeka71:
Either battery is bad or the power IC.
it's a new phone so it's not the battery, should I get a new charger?
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by sauceEEP(m): 7:19am On Jul 15, 2015
Install DU battery saver pro...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by parrotibaba(m): 7:52am On Jul 15, 2015
Dannan:
r u using d follow-come charger?

1 Like

Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by mymissingrib(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2015
charge ur charger or d power cord
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Dannan: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2015
yes. but was touching, but I have fixed that.
parrotibaba:
r u using d follow-come charger?
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Losky4sure: 8:42am On Jul 15, 2015
something with my phantom F8 if I plug charger it will show 99
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Krishme: 9:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Return d fone even me my y6 had d same problem but it's charge 100% ND when I unplug ND d lite goes off it turns to 98/94 instantly it a problem with d new tecno fones
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 15, 2015
Can you return without your receipt? I have the same problem
Phone: Startimes Solar5
Krishme:
Return d fone even me my y6 had d same problem but it's charge 100% ND when I unplug ND d lite goes off it turns to 98/94 instantly it a problem with d new tecno fones
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2015
When I'm still thinking of buying Tecno Y5
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by femi4: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2015
Dannan:
Bad power IC. Desist from buying techno
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Dannan: 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Whats the solution.
femi4:
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by femi4: 1:59pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dannan:
Whats the solution.
Get another phone
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Dannan: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
thats really out of the question , any sober solution other than that, is the problem with the phone or the charger ?
femi4:
Get another phone
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by femi4: 2:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dannan:
thats really out of the question , any sober solution other than that, is the problem with the phone or the charger ?
No sober solution
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Brite02(m): 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
cheesy
equlibrium:
grin
equlibrium:
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Kingoflotto(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
Krishme:
Infact you you hit the nail on the head I have been experiencing the same problem on my y6 too always discharging when full when it lights out and when I on it again from 100 it can drop to 98 or 94 or even 88 without pressing it ooo na wa for tecno phones ooo
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Emeka71(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dannan:
A new phone can come with a bad battery or charger or the phone is bad.
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Carlcaresophia: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2015
Krishme:
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by UDISPUTED: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Maybe you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
plz i reside in onitsha anabra state, do ur carlcare center sel phones or is it only repair de do?
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Carlcaresophia: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2015
UDISPUTED:
plz i reside in onitsha anabra state, do ur carlcare center sel phones or is it only repair de do?
Hi! Carlcare Service Center only provides after-sale service for Tecno, Itel and Infinix mobile phones, we don't sell any of them. And following are the address and hotline of our service center in Onitsha:1st floor, 44B, New Market Road, Onitsha,Anambra State,Nigeria +2348177250277
Thank you!
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by LKO(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2015
femi4:

Na wa o, when I m already planning of getting a tecno L6 or tecno 8H by next week. The kind of reviews one read about tecno is not encouraging. They just mass produce without putting quality measures in place.
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by UDISPUTED: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Carlcare Service Center only provides after-sale service for Tecno, Itel and Infinix mobile phones, we don't sell any of them. And following are the address and hotline of our service center in Onitsha:1st floor, 44B, New Market Road, Onitsha,Anambra State,Nigeria +2348177250277
Thank you!
so wer can i get original tecno phon in onitsha cox der is alot of fake tecno phon in d market
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Carlcaresophia: 7:12am On Jul 29, 2015
UDISPUTED:
so wer can i get original tecno phon in onitsha cox der is alot of fake tecno phon in d market
Sorry, Carlcare Service Center only provides after-sale service for Tecno, Itel and Infinix mobile phones, we don't sell any of them. Pls counsel with others about this. Thank you!
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Youngpo413: 7:37am On Jul 29, 2015
adebayor1490:
When I'm still thinking of buying Tecno Y5
get a lumia and thank me later,forget about all these fake china phones
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Youngpo413: 7:40am On Jul 29, 2015
Dannan:
Whats the solution.
buy a lumia and get rid of that cheap crap
Re: Phone Keeps Discharging by Youngpo413: 7:43am On Jul 29, 2015
UDISPUTED:
tecno phones are fake already,so no one will clone an an already cloned phones

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? / New Mtn Ussd Code To Transfer Credit Or Change Mtn Share N Sell Pin / Airtel Data Offer 50 Naira For 250mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.