Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

"There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem (1895 Views)

Shocking: Iphone 7 Already Has A Problem / 'there's A Problem Parsing The Package' Problem. Pls Help / How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by achu442(m): 3:25am On Jul 15, 2015
I just bought a new Infinix hot x507 from Jumia. but anytime I collect apps through flash share and try to install them... I receive a message " there is a problem parsing the package"... Gurus in the house please help. NOTE: phone not rooted, I have an 8gb SD card on it. thanks.
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by Lexusgs430: 4:49am On Jul 15, 2015
achu442:
I just bought a new Infinix hot x507 from Jumia. but anytime I collect apps through flash share and try to install them... I receive a message " there is a problem parsing the package"... Gurus in the house please help. NOTE: phone not rooted, I have an 8gb SD card on it. thanks.

Incomplete or corrupt download. What happens when you download from playstore?
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by sauceEEP(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2015
The apk may not be compatible with the version of the operating system your phone is currently running.
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by achu442(m): 8:14am On Jul 15, 2015
Lexusgs430:

Incomplete or corrupt download. What happens when you download from playstore?
It downloads complete.
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by achu442(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2015
sauceEEP:
The apk may not be compatible with the version of the operating system your phone is currently running.

But it's a 4. 4. 2 kit Kat..
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Jul 15, 2015
achu442:

It downloads complete.

It seems it did. Did it tell you all threading was perfect?
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by achu442(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2015
Lexusgs430:

It seems it did. Did it tell you all threading was perfect?
not tried to check from playstore... Cos I dont download from playstore... I transfer from flash store.....
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 15, 2015
achu442:

This thing happens to be earlier this year when I was using the phone.

Sadly , I've forgotten how I resolved it. But I think you should do a hard reset. That should solve the problem
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by Muyiwabiggy(m): 9:23am On Jul 15, 2015
You can try another SD card. It might be that the SD card is corrupted or not good generally. This has happened to me too but when I changed the SD card the problem was solved.
Re: "There Is A Problem Parsing The Package" Problem by favistar(m): 11:32pm On Mar 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How You Can Get Your BVN Yourself / Fifa 14 / How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.