Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. (1897 Views)

Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? / Guys I Need Your Review On These Two Phones Pics Attached / A Tale Of Two Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
This is the most funniest story I have ever heard since 2017.

My friend called me This morning, told me how he lost his iPhone 6 and a Nokia torch phone at the same time.

According to him, he was fetching water from a well reserve in their compound because there was no NEPA light to pump water.

He was putting on a sleeve with breast pocket, he put the iPhone in the Breast pocket of the sleeve and put the Nokia torch light in his mouth to enable him see what he's doing.

The fool had to bend so low to fetch the water, the iPhone slipped from his pocket into the well, he shouted "ahhhhhh" then the Nokia torch light fell off from his mouth into the same well. cheesy cheesy

Been laughing my ass out since morning.

16 Likes

Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by nifemi25(m): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
Tell your friend to write his address and alternative phone number on a sheet of paper and trow it in the well. Am sure the mermaid will call him to let him know when and where to see his phones.

6 Likes

Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
nifemi25:
Tell your friend to write his address and alternative phone number on a sheet of paper and trow it in the well. Am sure the mermaid will call him to let him know when and where to see his phones.
lol.
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by viki84(m): 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
this story funny die

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by madgoat(m): 7:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by Marcus2(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
stupidity:

My friend called me This morning, told me how he lost his iPhone 6 and a Nokia torch phone at the same time.

According to him, he was fetching water from a well reserve in their compound because there was no NEPA light to pump water.

He was putting on a sleeve with breast pocket, he put the iPhone in the Breast pocket of the sleeve and put the Nokia torch light in his mouth to enable him see what he's doing.

The fool had to bend so low to fetch the water, the iPhone slipped from his pocket into the well, he shouted "ahhhhhh" then the Nokia torch light fell off from his mouth into the same well. cheesy cheesy

I think your Monika is worrying him.

1 Like

Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2017
stupidity:

That friend of yours na ode of this century
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by OVA200(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
I can't blame him much because I've risk many situations like that too and lucky for me I sail through.
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by agrovick(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
LMAO
This moinmoin life grin
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by agrovick(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
LMAO
This moinmoin life grin
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by oliidell(m): 4:39am On Jun 05, 2017
Edit the caption. There should be a d-word between M & F.
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by Partnerbiz(f): 6:17am On Jun 05, 2017
Eiyaaa.

It could happen ooo.
Well i rarely use well and wont go there with ma fone

See below shaa.
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by osamaBUSH(m): 6:45am On Jun 05, 2017
Tell your friend....it is WELL gringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by TechPanda(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2017
Marcus2:
I think your Monika is worrying him.
Abi? Lol Abeg Shift Lemme Faint
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by Repairnigeria(m): 7:39am On Jun 05, 2017
sowie
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by nerdfrost(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2017
lwkmd!!!!! that ur friend na beta mumu grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by demo4ril97(m): 6:04pm On Jun 05, 2017
TechPanda:

Abi? Lol
Abeg Shift Lemme Faint
This Your signature no be here o. grin
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2017
MilesLamar:
Your friend must be an Afonja... They shout like idiots​ angry
Ahhhhhhhh

You don't need to be stupid by the second.
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2017
I smell lies. He can before iPhone 6 but can't afford 10 litres of fuel to stop water. Story for the gods.
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by itsloba: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hmmm, this story will make a good Comedy skit.. .
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by Sektion: 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
stupidity:

the dude needs cane
Re: How My Friend Lost Two Phones Into A Well At The Same Time. by TechPanda(m): 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
demo4ril97:
This Your signature no be here o. grin

Heheh, You Know The Matter Nah

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Used This Phone? / Ulephone S10 Pro / Infinix S4 Full Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.