Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Creating A New Club Like Manu, Arsenal,liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Baca In Lagos - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Creating A New Club Like Manu, Arsenal,liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Baca In Lagos (1117 Views)

Good News For Arsenal: Liverpool’s Director Ian Ayre Hints Suarez Could Be Sold / Say Us From Arsenal" Liverpool Fan Outloud"arsenal We Av Got The Antidot. / Liverpool 4 Ever(baca will go down) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Creating A New Club Like Manu, Arsenal,liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Baca In Lagos by luckiest: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2009
Dear Lagosian,

I want you to carefully read this and tell me if you accept or not.

The population is Lagos is fast growing and by 2015 it has been projection to reach over 20million but we don't even have the stadium culture anymore, but when you do an head count of the number of people who watch EPL and the La Liga, as well as the Italian Serie A, then you will be Marveled the number of football fans available.

So if trusted businessmen can come together to create football clubs structured after the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Barcelona, Real Madrid, AC and Inter Milan, Juventus etc; in such a way that they are carefully blended into forming unique club with accessible academy in all 57 local government quality and secured venue. Imagine if the club can afford good salary for players and officials, compare to anywhere in africa, if the stadium they use has quality playing turf, friendly environment for the family at all times, club TV, good management structures, secured night football opportunity, grade A female team, good sponsors, access to buy into it by way of shares and souvenirs and other marketable ventures.

If you find a local club that can give you a feel like you are supporting any of the above-mentioned clubs, if YES, please kindly find time to answer the below questions;

Since the stadium will be secured, will you visit the stadium with your family?

Will your register your family to become full members?

What do you suggest the cost of membership should be considering the fact that Al Alhy FC of Egypt is put at $5,000?

How much will you reasonbly buy the club jerseys, considering that they might have 2 or 3?

What time and day of the week will you like to watch matches?

How much do you think should be the cost of home matches if they play top games, considering that Manu average home game is over N10K (£48)?

If more match are played at night considering the cool atmosphere, how often will you visit the stadium?

Please suggest what you will like to see happen.
Re: Creating A New Club Like Manu, Arsenal,liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Baca In Lagos by luckiest: 6:02pm On Mar 09, 2009
[b]

If you find a local club that can give you a feel like you are supporting any of the above-mentioned clubs, if YES, please kindly find time to answer the below questions;

Since the stadium will be secured, will you visit the stadium with your family?

Will your register your family to become full members?

What do you suggest the cost of membership should be considering the fact that Al Alhy FC of Egypt is put at $5,000?

How much will you reasonbly buy the club jerseys, considering that they might have 2 or 3?

What time and day of the week will you like to watch matches?

How much do you think should be the cost of home matches if they play top games, considering that Manu average home game is over N10K (£48)?

If more match are played at night considering the cool atmosphere, how often will you visit the stadium?

Please suggest what you will like to see happen.

More update and suggestion coming as this is only the first edition, we should also note that is thread is also for documentary purposes, as upon completion of inputs by everything who visit, we shall then more to the next phase, so trust me on this by providing reasonable inputs, by the time we get to the third edition, we would have more clue about what i hope to achieve here.[/b]
Re: Creating A New Club Like Manu, Arsenal,liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Baca In Lagos by Seun(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2009
Okay. Watching this thread.
Re: Creating A New Club Like Manu, Arsenal,liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Baca In Lagos by bawomolo(m): 3:13am On Mar 10, 2009

you shouldn't compare a new club with an historical club like Al Alhy
Re: Creating A New Club Like Manu, Arsenal,liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Baca In Lagos by luckiest: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2009
I will never compare a new club with Al Alhy, all I want to know for do for now is to see people reaction to this news project am working on, so your submission will push me to continue. The population of Lagos is massive, and we deserve a club or more with serious fan base that could be compared with any serious club in the world. Have you seen Teslim Balogun, I was there and I touched the turf my brother, I felt like going back to football. We don't have to pay the same membership fee, that is why suggestions are needed; just share your thought because this project could be bigger than you imagine
Re: Creating A New Club Like Manu, Arsenal,liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid, Baca In Lagos by tck2000(m): 11:21pm On May 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho May Be Sacked After Arsenal / Who In Your Opinion Is The Best Striker In Epl For 2010/2011 Season? / Is Alex Ferguson Too Poor For A Portable Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.