Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

I Didn’t Beat Or Attack My Ex Husband, He Is Seeking Attn. Daddy Freeze’s Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Beat Or Attack My Ex Husband, He Is Seeking Attn. Daddy Freeze’s Wife (988 Views)

"Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Beat Or Attack My Ex Husband, He Is Seeking Attn. Daddy Freeze’s Wife by morereb10: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2015
Opeyemi Olarinde, the wife of controversial On Air Personality Daddy Freeze has responded to his domestic violence and adultery allegation.

Opeyemi, the mother of Daddy’s Freeze’s three children denied all the allegations. She said her hubby is doing all this to gain public sympathy and attention.

In her words:

“I have received calls and inquiries from friends and family who have drawn my attention to the recent posts emanating from the social media from my estranged and soon-to-be ex-husband, Ifedayo Olarinde. Before now, he has tried ceaselessly and without any restraint to upset and assassinate my character but I have decided to keep my calm because it is not in my character to sensationalize issues.

I would like to state here categorically that I AM NOT AND NEVER HAVE BEEN A VIOLENT ADULTERESS!

I understand that he is desperately seeking attention and publicity to generate a livelihood, but it is unnecessary to peddle lies and traumatize both the children and I in the process. I wish him well and will still make time to pray for him despite the fact that he is keen on destroying us to make space for his new family. Thank you. Ope

Daddy Freeze cursed the hell out of a fan who accused him of coming out too late on the domestic violence allegation yesterday. - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/i-didnt-beat-or-attack-my-ex-husband-he.html#sthash.yhfncKLp.dpuf

Re: I Didn’t Beat Or Attack My Ex Husband, He Is Seeking Attn. Daddy Freeze’s Wife by morereb10: 6:10am On Jul 15, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: I Didn’t Beat Or Attack My Ex Husband, He Is Seeking Attn. Daddy Freeze’s Wife by Olamitisoji(m): 6:22am On Jul 15, 2015
Ok
Re: I Didn’t Beat Or Attack My Ex Husband, He Is Seeking Attn. Daddy Freeze’s Wife by IamOpemipo(m): 6:28am On Jul 15, 2015
She looks too swtt to beat a man embarassed

Freeze why make her mad instead of makin love to her bro

(1) (Reply)

17 Yr Old Kylie Jenner Is Engaged To Tyga / Must See!! Lady Takes Vodka Drink From Butt / Kevin Hart In Tight Pants For Rolling Stone Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.