Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,048 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

The Future Of Akward Boxers??? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Future Of Akward Boxers??? (722 Views)

Guy Reacts To Calvin Klein Boxers Of N22,000 He Saw At A Supermaket (Photo) / Quality Boxers For Men & Women (bomshort) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Future Of Akward Boxers??? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2015
You catch her looking then all of a sudden panic creeps in and embarrassment resides. Does this sound familiar Dont worry every male Homo sapien has experienced this before. You become the subject of jokes as people point out your huge contour in your pants or small elevation depending on your gift winkIts called A boner or in more scientific words an Erection

Apparently a company by the name "Bloxer" is designing a new Boxer that stretcges and makes your Boxer cover that spot making you look flat as ever. Personally i dont think it can work Only men with low self-esteem will get it cool.

If i had a boner i would go out of my way to thrust it in your face irrespective of Gender and sexual orientation.....except my boss grin. Infact girls love when they notice boners... they consider it a cute compliment abi Romancelanders wetin i talk wink

Share your opininion do you think its a miss or a big fail wink

Re: The Future Of Akward Boxers??? by ChiSun27(m): 7:04am On Jul 15, 2015
Some yeye invention sha.....
Re: The Future Of Akward Boxers??? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: The Future Of Akward Boxers??? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
Re: The Future Of Akward Boxers??? by Pinkiedearie(f): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2015
Hahahahahahahahah...

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Manual/electronic Sewing Machine With The Table? / Oasis Leather Is The 21st Century Most Popular Leather Handbags Manufacturer / How To Even Out My Skin Tone Without Bleaching.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.