Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! (753 Views)

Water Soluble Fertilizers +Seedling tray + Mulch film + Coco Peat Now Available! / My Cucumber And Tomatoes Farm In Abakaliki, Ebonyi State / Learn How To Raise Worms To Produce Organic Fertilizers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! by Peters3050: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2015
I need tomatoes fertilizers .... The one for Vegetative period and for bloom period too... I'm in Port Harcourt... Pls revert
Re: In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! by sessypgm(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
@Peters3050
u are lucky to ask,i have organic fertilizer very unique and u wil make great harvest.i wil join u with the company that u may be selling for other as time goes on...contact:0806221735
Re: In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! by sessypgm(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
yes i can link u to a company u buy direct from them and u get incentive from them when u buy.am with them ,contact:08062217358
Re: In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! by Agrotradeafrica: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Hello,

This is the Agrotradeafrica social media team, we would like to invite you to use our new online portal for agricultural trade. All you have to do is to post the details of your desired transaction along with your preferred contact details and get contacted by interested sellers/buyers. Start now at www.agrotradeafrica.com
Re: In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! by manitoba(m): 5:44am On Aug 06, 2015
At Validivar Fertilizer and Chemical Company, we will be glad to provide to you bespoke fertilizer for your tomatoes and other crop types.

Distributors are needed nationwide.

Contact me on 08067764416.

(1) (Reply)

Government Must Make Cattle Ranch Law To Stop Farmers/fulani War / Make Millions Through This Strategy (oil Pouch ) / Soya Bean Buyers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.