Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,255 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? (9853 Views)

Muslims: Why Doesn't Allah Forgive The Sin Of Adultery? / Muslims: Why Did Mohammed Forbid His Wives From Re-marrying After His Death? / Muslims: Why Did Muhammad Disobey Quran10:94? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:

[color=#006600][/color]

Look a muslim is an arabic word which literally means "one who submits." So anyone who submits to the oneness of God and believes in the prophet of his time is referred to as a muslim. During the time of Moses, he preached the oneness of God, and anyone who believed in the oneness of God and Moses as his messenger then was a muslim.

Jesus also preached the oneness of God, and those who believed in that oneness and Jesus as his messenger were muslims. So also for Muhammed.

The different forms in which they prayed do not matter as the books given to them were different. Also everybody prayed according to the book given to him. So the term muslim does not means the form in which you pray, but your submission to oneness of God and his messenger of your time.

Did Jesus\moses ever mentioned allahh?

This question shows that you are the dumb one here. Have you ever read the arabic version of the bible before? The word Allah is arabic word meaning the creator. Both arab muslims and arab christians use this word to mean God - the creator. Can you see how confused you are bro?

I am sure you have read my other posts, why don't you help your fellow brothers to answer the questions i raised.
you guys are being deceive by satan, satan present what look like truth to deceive you, All the prophet you keep on mentioning are Jews, ONLY muhammed is an Arab who proclaimed himself as prophet, do you really believe God will waited for soo long just to send a different man from different descended to contradicte his message?

The Qur’an states Muhammad was the
first Muslim. ( Surah 6:163). However, it
also that Abraham who lived centuries
before Muhammad was a Muslim. ( Surah3:67). And The Qur’an states that the disciples of Jesus who lived before
Muhammad were also Muslims. ( Surah 5:111). In fact, the Qur’an claims that all
prophets, from the time of Abraham to
Muhammad were Muslims. (Surah 22:78)

QUESTION:
Since the Qur’an states that Muhammad was the first Muslim, while at the same time declaring that there were Muslims before the time of Muhammad, is this not a clear proof of the existence of a contradiction in the Qur’an?
How are you going to reconcile the
Qur’an’s claim that Muhammad was the
first Muslim with the Qur’an’s
statement that Abraham who lived
before him was also a Muslim?
statement that the disciples of Jesus
who lived before him were Muslims?
Do you not agree that if Abraham was
truly a Muslim as the Qur’an claims,
then Muhammad cannot be the first
Muslim?
Do you not agree that if the disciples of
Jesus were truly Muslims as the Qur’an
claims, then Muhammad cannot be the
first Muslim?
Do you not agree that one or the other
verse in the Qur’an is a lie?
Does this not clearly prove that the
Qur’an contains a false statement in it?
Will the true Word of God contain an
error in it?
As such, can you really trust the Qur’an
as the Word of God?
Who was the first Muslim? The Qur’an
gives the following answers:

Muhammad ( Surah 6:14, Surah 6:163),
Abraham (Surah 2:127-133, Surah 3:67)
Moses (Surah 7:143), some unnamed
Egyptians (Surah 26:51), Disciples of
Jesus (Surah 5:111). So Muslims,
according to your Qur’an, who was the
first Muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2015
true2god:
Happy RAMadan my muslim friends. The moon has been sighted and there is need for calm.

This reminds me of an epic movie
'APOCALYPTO'. The movie was directed by Mel Gibson and one of the major actor in that movie is named JAGUAR PAW.

Their land ,JAGUAR PAW, was invaded by enemy forces and he was taken prisoner and exiled to the enemy territory to be used for human sacrificed for the 'SUN GOD'.

As soon as JAGUAR PAW was to be
sacrificed on the alter of the idol, the
MOON was sighted by the by high priest which indicated that the gods had been filled with enough blood and there was no need for more human sacrifice.

The movie was an epic one and the
current sighting of the moon reminds me
of that movie APOCALYPTO.

Allah cannot speak to muslims, he communicates with them by the MOON.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by alienvirus: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:
Rilwayne001

[b][/b]

God is One not three as the quran wrongly interprets the bible. For reason best known to Him, He decided to function in three offices. The office of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. God is capable of dividing Himself into any number He wishes.

Lol. This got me cracking.Falseman2012 must be an Alibaba seriously.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
you guys are being deceive by satan, satan present what look like truth to deceive you, All the prophet you keep on mentioning are Jews, ONLY muhammed is an Arab who proclaimed himself as prophet, do you really believe God will waited for soo long just to send a different man from different descended to contradicte his message?

before Muhammad was a Muslim. ( Surah3:67). And The Qur’an states that the disciples of Jesus who lived before

QUESTION:
Since the Qur’an states that Muhammad was the first Muslim, while at the same time declaring that there were Muslims before the time of Muhammad, is this not a clear proof of the existence of a contradiction in the Qur’an?
Muslim?
first Muslim?
error in it?
as the Word of God?

first Muslim?

Jesus was a muslim who established the church [/b]by his disciples.

The Disciples were muslims who wrote the [b]Gospel

Islam is full of confusion!

3 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Old man, respect your age.
Old age is a blessing. I believe you will also like to grow old. Stop talking like a kindargetten kid.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 9:11am On Jul 17, 2015
alienvirus:

Lol. This got me cracking.Falseman2012 must be an Alibaba seriously.

Prove me wrong na!
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2015
true2god:
Old age is a blessing. I believe you will also like to grow old. Stop talking like a kindargetten kid.

Thank you bro.

With the rate Rilwayne001 is going, by the time he is old, he may not be able to remember his own name.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 9:15am On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:

Allah cannot speak to muslims, he communicates with them by the MOON.
Yes, the moon is a sign from allahh that is why an average iranian and saudi sheik is an astrologer and star gazer. Islam is built on pre-islamic moon deity called allahh.

Modern islam is only an incorporation of pre-islamic moon-god worship, a bit of judeo-chritian theology (by ascribing muslims to jewish prophets) and iranian zoro religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by phloxie(f): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:

[color=#006600][/color]
At the bolded, does that make any sense to you at all? The same bible that said God created man in his own image. Is that not a contradiction? Look i told you earlier that modern Christianity is so confused. Can you now see for yourself? See how confused you are too.

Quran uses plurality when he is talking about Allah and all his angels that works for him. For instance if you are the president of a country you can use "I" or "We" to address your administration. When you use "We" it shows humility.When Allah says "We" in the quran he is refering to himself and all his angels. That is God is even showing humility there. Can you see how logical Islam is as compare to Christianity?

You want me to accept Jesus as my saviour right? The same Jesus that couldn't save himself when he was about to be killed according to the bible.

Bro dont be confused as modern Christianity is.

Oga if you read d bible as you claimed you will know that Jesus came to die for our sins, stop making claims that he couldn't save himself, he would have done so if he wanted to

2 Likes

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by true2god: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2015
malvisguy212:

QUESTION:
Muslim?
first Muslim?
error in it?
as the Word of God?

first Muslim?
Mohammad (aka allahh) is as confused as the current muslims.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:

Friend, it is you who need help because you have been deceived by satan who pretended to be allah.

Moses never declared himself as the way to the Lord, he was only conveying to the Israelites the messages from God. You are wrong.

No prophets declared himself as the way to the Lord. When you speak, do it with scriptural authority. Only Jesus said " I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE, nobody can come unto the Father but by ME (John 14:6)

Muhammad never declared himself as the way, even to islamic allah, he said he was only a warner. Can you see you need help?

You don't know the bible, I will advise you to stop quoting it out of context. "But if I go, I will send him to you". Jesus said if I go I will send him (Helper) to you. Are you trying to insinuate Muhammad is the Helper? Was Muhammad sent by Jesus?

What is my own reason for him going away? Make yourself clearer.

How does the bible cover the life of Moses differently from the life of Jesus? Should it say the same thing about them? What is your point here?

Where is Torah?

[color=#006600][/color]

I am forced to say you are too confused for my likings. I am sorry anyway if you are hurt.

How can you say Moses never declared that he was the way to the lord. Have you read the book given to him? Or do you think the bible covered everything about Moses the way the book(Torah) given to him did.

You probably have comprehension problem, by saying they are the way to the lord i mean you must believe in them to make heaven, you must follow their teachings.

You must be deluded by saying Muhammed never said he was the way to Allah.Why then is he the messenger? Why then do you have to believe in him as a muslim? Why then must you follow is teachings as a muslim to make heaven?

Look you said i don't understand the bible, but it is not my problem if the different versions of the bibles are not the same.Now, the verse i quoted for you was John 16:7 and i am sure you understood me but because you are hypocrite you pretended to act otherwise. Okay check that verse now and compare with this, "Jesus died because that is the reason for which he came and that is to take away the sins of those who believe in him." This is according to you.

I never said that the bible covered the life of Moses differently as the book(Torah) given to Moses did. But the bible didn't cover it as extensively as the book given to Moses. Same way the quran didnt cover the life of Jesus as the bible did.

Bro i wonder how you passed in school as the holy spirit is yet to reside in you. Hence, your comprehension skills is low.

Please explain the contradiction between John 16:7 and "Jesus died because that was the reason why..." as you claimed.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2015
phloxie:

Oga if you read d bible as you claimed you will know that Jesus came to die for our sins, stop making claims that he couldn't save himself, he would have done so if he wanted to
[/color][color=#006600]

Hi sis,

You probably won't be able to answer my questions, but please make an attempt.

Thank you sis.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by adullam210: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2015
resultcase:

If only you've ever dedicated 6 hours of your life to study what it preaches.....

The Muslims always study the bible and the religion of Christianity and never scared to do so. In fact you'll find different versions of the bible at my house, and I understood every bit of what they teaches, I even asked questions (From my Neighbor Christians/Pastors) when I dont understand. The big questions now is; Why are the Christians scared of reading the Qu'ran or study Islam?

Dont tell me its written in Arabic! The original bible wasnt written in English either.

All most of you do is condemn Islam after hearing stories from your pastor who heard from a pastor that heard from a pastor! and so on.... Its so pathetic!!!

Alqaeda, boko, ezbolla, ISIS, etc read the quran through and through. So, what is special about it? Shouldn't such book be kept away from people?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by phloxie(f): 10:31am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[/color][color=#006600]

Hi sis,

Please compare what you said now with John 16:7, and see the contradiction yourself. Please don't give me the excuse that i can't understand the bible until the holy spirit reside in me.

Again, why did he need to sacrifice himself since he could still forgive us without sacrificing himself.After all he is God according to Christians.Are saying God sucks blood like Okija shrine? And why then are you asking God for forgiveness since he died for your sins?

Thank you sis.

John 16 vs 7 talked about Jesus wanting to leave for our own good to send down the holy spirit, what does it have to do with "Jesus that could not save himself" pls don't ask me any stupid questns, am not going 2 answer, i just gave you the reason why Jesus died, am not going to stay here and argue.

Thank you bro
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by phloxie(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[/color][color=#006600]

Hi sis,

Please compare what you said now with John 16:7, and see the contradiction yourself. Please don't give me the excuse that i can't understand the bible until the holy spirit reside in me.

Again, why did he need to sacrifice himself since he could still forgive us without sacrificing himself.After all he is God according to Christians.Are saying God sucks blood like Okija shrine? And why then are you asking God for forgiveness since he died for your sins?

Thank you sis.

John 16 vs 7 talked about Jesus wanting to leave for our own good to send down the holy spirit, which is why he couldn't save himself what does it have to do with "you expect me to give my life to a Jesus that could not save himself" pls don't ask me any stupid questns, am not going 2 answer, i just gave you the reason why Jesus died, am not going to stay here and argue about the bible.

Thank you bro
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by phloxie(f): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2015
guys are here arguing about who is deceiving who meanwhile in another thread(the link below) someone is calling muslims and Christians scam, and declaring Satan as the only true god

https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became[url][/url]
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 11:45am On Jul 17, 2015
phloxie:

John 16 vs 7 talked about Jesus wanting to leave for our own good to send down the holy spirit, which is why he couldn't save himself what does it have to do with "you expect me to give my life to a Jesus that could not save himself" pls don't ask me any stupid questns, am not going 2 answer, i just gave you the reason why Jesus died, am not going to stay here and argue about the bible.

Thank you bro
[color=#006600][/color]

Sis you said Jesus died for our sins, but in John 16:7 he said he is going because if he didn't the helper will not come. This is oppose to your own claim as why Jesus died, and this is exactly my argument with you.

Don't take it personal sis as i never wanted to argue with you in the first place but you quoted me. So stop twisting the arguement to something else.

I don't argue religion for your information but most of your brothers are saying trash here.I knew you wouldn't be able to answer my questions. And you just prove me right.

Thank you sis.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:

[color=#006600][/color]

I am forced to say you are too confused for my likings. I am sorry anyway if you are hurt.

How can you say Moses never declared that he was the way to the lord. Have you read the book given to him? Or do you think the bible covered everything about Moses the way the book(Torah) given to him did.

You probably have comprehension problem, by saying they are the way to the lord i mean you must believe in them to make heaven, you must follow their teachings.

You must be deluded by saying Muhammed never said he was the way to Allah.Why then is he the messenger? Why then do you have to believe in him as a muslim? Why then must you follow is teachings as a muslim to make heaven?

Look you said i don't understand the bible, but it is not my problem if the different versions of the bibles are not the same.Now, the verse i quoted for you was John 16:7 and i am sure you understood me but because you are hypocrite you pretended to act otherwise. Okay check that verse now and compare with this, "Jesus died because that is the reason for which he came and that is to take away the sins of those who believe in him." This is according to you.

I never said that the bible covered the life of Moses differently as the book(Torah) given to Moses did. But the bible didn't cover it as extensively as the book given to Moses. Same way the quran didnt cover the life of Jesus as the bible did.

Bro i wonder how passed in school as the holy spirit is yet to reside in you. Hence, your comprehension skills is low.

Please explain the contradiction between John 16:7 and "Jesus died because that was the reason why..." as you claimed.

There is no way muslims can be allowed into God's true heaven, otherwise they will cause confusion there and bomb it off (like satan aka allahh) did in Revelation chapter 12.

Look at your choice of language and that of other muslims especially Rilwayne001. It has been a long time I have been dealing with muslims and each time their wild and satanic nature would manifest in them.

Look at what allahh said concerning the Christians: Quran 57:27] Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our messengers: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him COMPASSION AND MERCY ....

Again, see what allahh said concerning muslims:
[Quran 48:29 Pickthal] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.....

Comparing the two groups of people, you will notice one is nice, good and merciful and the other wicked and dangerous. One has the character of God and the other has that of Satan. If you see a wicked man on the street, how do you describe him, Godly or satanic? Since you are to be harsh to unbelievers, how do you convert them? Force them like Boko Haram, ISIL etc?

If God had been harsh against unbelievers, many people would not be in the world today. The nature of the true God in Jesus is love all:
That ye may be the children
of your Father which is in
heaven: for he maketh his
sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust (Mat. 5:45).

That is just by the way. The real issue is: No muslim has been able to tell from the quran why they wanted to kill Jesus that made allahh rescue him.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by pupsyd: 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2015
malvisguy212:
nonsense and rubbish.
ABSOLUTELY!
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by pupsyd: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2015
Rilwayne001:

@True2god and other numskull on this thread, this^ is exactly my point. It now left to you to further deceive yourself by feigning ignorance of the explanation.

I have better things to do today. No time to waste with chowderheads.
Is this how you want to convert/gain a soul for your Allah? or you are not instructed to do so? ...again I ask you to explain to me when did the Jews converted out of Islam with prove/evidence from the Qur'an. If they were once a Muslims
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by pupsyd: 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[/color][color=#006600]

Hi sis,

Thank you sis.
[size=20pt]was Muhammad a holy SPIRIT?…did he called himself that? prove from the quran[/size] ...John 16:7 read further " John: 16. 7. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the COMFORTER" (not a messenger nor a warner) will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

8. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of SIN, and of righteousness, and of judgment: (does Muhammad live a sinless life?)

9. Of sin, because they believe not on me;

10. Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

11. Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

12. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

13. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

14. He shall glorify[size=20pt]ME:[/size] for he shall receive of [size=20pt]MINE,[/size], and shall shew it unto you." (DOES Muhammad GLORIFY JESUS? MOREOVER DOES HE CLAIM HE RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM JESUS?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mbolajide2010: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:

There is no way muslims can be allowed into God's true heaven, otherwise they will cause confusion there and bomb it off (like satan aka allahh) did in Revelation chapter 12.

Look at your choice of language and that of other muslims especially Rilwayne001. It has been a long time I have been dealing with muslims and each time their wild and satanic nature would manifest in them.

Look at what allahh said concerning the Christians: Quran 57:27] Then, in their wake, We followed them up with (others of) Our messengers: We sent after them Jesus the son of Mary, and bestowed on him the Gospel; and We ordained in the hearts of those who followed him COMPASSION AND MERCY ....

Again, see what allahh said concerning muslims:
[Quran 48:29 Pickthal] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves.....

Comparing the two groups of people, you will notice one is nice, good and merciful and the other wicked and dangerous. One has the character of God and the other has that of Satan. If you see a wicked man on the street, how do you describe him, Godly or satanic? Since you are to be harsh to unbelievers, how do you convert them? Force them like Boko Haram, ISIL etc?

If God had been harsh against unbelievers, many people would not be in the world today. The nature of the true God in Jesus is love all:
That ye may be the children
of your Father which is in
heaven: for he maketh his
sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust (Mat. 5:45).

That is just by the way. The real issue is: No muslim has been able to tell from the quran why they wanted to kill Jesus that made allahh rescue him.

[color=#006600][/color]

Then you are more confused than i think you are.

Can't you understand that the quran didn't explain fully the life of Jesus; just the same way the bible didn't explain fully the life of Moses.

There is no way i could describe you than being a hypocrite. You didn't see how harsh the choice of your brothers' language was. But you could see that of the muslims.

Shame on you you couldn't answer my questions and look at the trash you are saying up there. I addressed your question but you couldn't address mine instead you are saying trash.

Again, i wonder how you passed.

Remain blessed bro.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by malvisguy212: 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:

[color=#006600][/color]

Bro i wonder how passed in school as the holy spirit is yet to reside in you. Hence, your comprehension skills is low.

Moses declared he is the way to God ? Provide the verse pleased, when the children of isreal disobeyed God and God send serpent to bite them , as the cry for help. Moses intercede on there behalf, STILL God did not used Moses as there salvation, Moses had to mould a giant serpent to stand as the link between the believers and God. And Jesus even liken himself as the SERPENT.

John 3:14
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the
wilderness, so the Son of Man must be
lifted up,
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by mustymatic(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2015
true2god:
Yes, the moon is a sign from allahh that is why an average iranian and saudi sheik is an astrologer and star gazer. Islam is built on pre-islamic moon deity called allahh.

Modern islam is only an incorporation of pre-islamic moon-god worship, a bit of judeo-chritian theology (by ascribing muslims to jewish prophets) and iranian zoro religion.
You should be proud of ur rubbish

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[color=#006600][/color]

Then you are more confused than i think you are.

Can't you understand that the quran didn't explain fully the life of Jesus; just the same way the bible didn't explain fully the life of Moses.

There is no way i could describe you than being a hypocrite. You didn't see how harsh the choice of your brothers' language was. But you could see that of the muslims.

Shame on you you couldn't answer my questions and look at the trash you are saying up there. I addressed your question but you couldn't address mine instead you are saying trash.

Again, i wonder how you passed.

Remain blessed bro.

That is very funny and a serious display of ignorance.

Quran confirms Muhammad and muslims are wicked people (Quran 48:29) and Christians are good people (Quran 57:27). Why do you decide to be among the bad and wicked people? Refute this and let me see.

Quran talks about Mary and Jesus, the virgin birth of Jesus. It talks about Gabriel announcing the birth of Jesus to Mary. It talks about the deed of Jesus, how he made a clay bird that actually flew. It talks about his message: worship your God and my God. It talks about rescuing Jesus when they wanted to kill him. It mentioned Jesus name 25 times and Muhammad only 4 times. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ALLAH STATING THE REASON THEY WANTED TO KILL JESUS, YOU SAY QURAN DOES NOT EXPLAIN FULLY THE LIFE OF JESUS. Serious!

How did you know quran does not explain fully the life of Jesus? Where did you find other details about him? What a lame defence.

By the time allah was saying he deceived humanity by making the man crucified to look like Jesus and that he rescued the real Jesus, did he forget to simply say the reason they wanted him killed? Deceiver!

Your question is irrelevant to the subject of the thread and you want to digress because of lack of defence to the OP.

You must be a small boy because your reasoning is puerile.

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
truthman2012:

That is very funny and a serious display of ignorance.

Quran confirms Muhammad and muslims are wicked people (Quran 48:29) and Christians are good people (Quran 57:27). Why do you decide to be among the bad and wicked people? Refute this and let me see.

Quran talks about Mary and Jesus, the virgin birth of Jesus. It talks about Gabriel announcing the birth of Jesus to Mary. It talks about the deed of Jesus, how he made a clay bird that actually flew. It talks about his message: worship your God and my God. It talks about rescuing Jesus when they wanted to kill him. It mentioned Jesus name 25 times and Muhammad only 4 times. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO ALLAH STATING THE REASON THEY WANTED TO KILL JESUS, YOU SAY QURAN DOES NOT EXPLAIN FULLY THE LIFE OF JESUS. Serious!

How did you know quran does not explain fully the life of Jesus? Where did you find other details about him? What a lame defence.

By the time allah was saying he deceived humanity by making the man crucified to look like Jesus and that he rescued the real Jesus, did he forget to simply say the reason they wanted him killed? Deceiver!

Your question is irrelevant to the subject of the thread and you want to digress because of lack of defence to the OP.

You must be a small boy because your reasoning is puerile.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by alienvirus: 4:41am On Jul 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Prove me wrong na!
nothing to prove wrong. The whole thing is already wrong. How on earth and in heaven will God do that. Does it really make sense to you?
So for God to function well, He needed to divide Himself into three while He is omnipotent.

You see now?

1 Like

Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[/color][color=#006600]

Hi sis,

Thank you sis.
Without blood sacrifice there is no remission of sins, instead of continually use of blood of animals for sacrifice for forgiveness of sins, Jesus offered his blood for eternal sacrifice for remission of sins, with his sacrifice no need for animals sacrifice.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
alienvirus:
nothing to prove wrong. The whole thing is already wrong. How on earth and in heaven will God do that. Does it really make sense to you?
So for God to function well, He needed to divide Himself into three while He is omnipotent.

You see now?

Make sense to me?

Muslims are carnal and sensual. They believe only in what their sense can comprehend. Most times spiritual things do not make physical sense. I Cor. 1:18 says ''For the message of the cross
is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God''.

To you it is foolishness to say the same one God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit but to us it is the power of God.
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by alienvirus: 3:01pm On Jul 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Make sense to me?

Muslims are carnal and sensual. They believe only in what their sense can comprehend. Most times spiritual things do not make physical sense. I Cor. 1:18 says ''For the message of the cross
is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God''.

To you it is foolishness to say the same one God is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit but to us it is the power of God.
tell me in clear terms, the essence of the division.

...Qul hatu burhanakum in kuntum sodiqiin (bring your evidence if you are truthful) ...Qur 2 vs 110
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by Rilwayne001: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
truthman2012:

Thank you bro. e.
Why are you thanking yourself?
Re: Muslims: Why The Attempt To Kill Jesus? by truthman2012(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
alienvirus:
tell me in clear terms, the essence of the division.

...Qul hatu burhanakum in kuntum sodiqiin (bring your evidence if you are truthful) ...Qur 2 vs 110

This is why I said muslims are carnal and sensual. They believe in only what they can comprehend with their physical sense.

You don't need evidence to believe or have faith in God. Hebrews 11:1:
''Now FAITH is the
substance of things hoped
for, THE EVIDENCE OF THINGS NOT SEEN''.

There is no physical evidence for spiritual operations. Do you know why you cannot take a witch to court? No tenable evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Importance Of Sadaqah In Islam / 12 Amazing Tips To Become A Better Muslim / An Incidence Of Dubious Fortune Telling We Should Flee From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.