Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Cost Of Shopping Parcels From Nigeria To Usa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Shopping Parcels From Nigeria To Usa (502 Views)

Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Shopping Parcels From Nigeria To Usa by Ocutegan(m): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
please house I'm in dire need of information on the cost of shipping goods or parcels from Nigeria to the United States, weight of the parcel won't be more than 2kg I've tried to call DHL customer cares but it's like all their numbers I found online they don't use anymore and I need to do this soonest somebody help me please

(1) (Reply)

Dissertation Assistance Needed - UK And Naija People / MH370: Reunion Debris Is From Missing Malaysia Flight / Bristow Crash: AIB Releases Names Of Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.