Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity (644 Views)

New Nigerian “writer-friendly” Book Publishing Company With No Author Fee / Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) / Are You Interested In Self Publishing Your Book (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity by zayzee(f): 5:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Zayzee Writes, a division of Zayzee Limited, now offers editorial and author services to interested writers who are seeking ways to get published. We work with our writers from when they contact us, through when their books are published, and also help them with marketing.

We start by reviewing your manuscript, give our opinion on the storyline and characterization. After your final draft is rewritten, we review again and edit and start promoting the book immediately even before it gets published, to build interest among the reading public.

Are you interested in taking your writing from being just a hobby to being a source of income?
Attractive discount on our packages are available to Nairaland members. Please note that we can only accommodate 10 writers in one year, so as to give the best of our services to them.

So if you write fiction (novels and short stories only), feel free to contact us for more information.
email: zayzeeblog@gmail.com
Re: Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity by zayzee(f): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Once we are satisfied with the first ten writers who meet our requirements, we won't be able to accommodate any more for the time being.

"Your life, your potential, and your possibilities are the most precious things you have...your ability to work (write) is your primary source of cash throughout your life"---- Brian Tracy
Re: Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity by liveyourlife: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity by Shalomdee(f): 9:47am On Sep 12, 2015
Hi, please is this offer still available? I have a book I would love to publish. Thanks.
Re: Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity by zayzee(f): 1:18am On Sep 16, 2015
Shalomdee:
Hi, please is this offer still available? I have a book I would love to publish. Thanks.

Yes Shalomdee. We actually just ended a month long special publishing promo package of N20, 000. But do write to us at info@zayzeewrites.com or zayzeeblog@gmail.com. Let's see what we can do together. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Am An Expert In Writing Entertainment Related Articles / Earn Online Money (easy - Real) Tested And Trusted / Story Telling Script Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.