Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin (1010 Views)

Hoodlums Defile 17-year-old Zara'u Buhari To Death In Kebbi State (photo) / Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) / Witches Pushed Me To defile Nine-year-old Girl, Says Father Of Three (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by nicerichard05: 6:27pm On Jul 15, 2015
Woman whose three years old daughter was defiled by a 30-year old neighbour, Peter Ewanta, has cried out for justice.

The woman who gave her name as Nkechi Amaechi said the suspect’s family members refused to pay for medical treatment for her daughter.

Mrs. Nkechi said her daughter has been manifesting several symptoms since she was forcefully defiled.

The incident occurred at Ewanta Street off New Lagos Road in Benin City.

In a chat with newsmen, Mrs. Nkechi said the suspect lured her daughter into his room under the pretext of buying biscuit for her and defiled her.

She said the suspect was a closed door neighbour.

“I saw my daughter the way she was walking. When I checked, I saw that her vagina as very wide. It was wider than that of a woman that just gave birth.”

“The man was begging and wanted to fight me. I had to call the police. I don’t have money now to take care of my daughter. I want help from people for proper medical treatment.”

“My daughter has not been able to pass out excreta since Sunday when the incident occurred. Her stomach is now swelling.”

Spokesman for the Edo Police Command, DSP Stephen Onwochei, confirmed the incident and said the suspect has been arrested.

http://skytrendnews.com/index.php/feature/love-relationship/9751-30-year-old-neighbour-defiles-3-year-old-girl-in-s-south-benin-mother-kicks

Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by IME1: 6:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
to start with hope that is not the girl's picture, if yes remove, she is a vulnerable minor
to continue why is there a spread of these sexual abnormalities? it is not normal
abi na social media dey make am look rampant?
God save your people, save us all
young innocent people
it is as if young people have to wise up
even they call u 'disrespectful' no
follow adult enter room oh
Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by nicerichard05: 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
IME1:
to start with hope that is not the girl's picture, if yes remove, she is a vulnerable minor
to continue why is there a spread of these sexual abnormalities? it is not normal
abi na social media dey make am look rampant?
God save your people, save us all
young innocent people
it is as if young people have to wise up
even they call u 'disrespectful' no
follow adult enter room oh

I don't think it's d gals picture cos a media hse wouldn't use such.

The man is jst an idiot, my brother this is jsts a few cases o, many of dem do not have te courage to come out to speak cos of shame and stigma
Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by PrettyPrisca(f): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Lord have mercy!Some men need to be castrated asap! A 3yr Old?

1 Like

Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by nerodenero: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
“I saw my daughter the way she was walking. When I checked, I saw that her vagina as very wide. It was wider than that of a woman that just gave birth.”
. I recommend the picture below for that bastard

1 Like

Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by nicerichard05: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
PrettyPrisca:
Lord have mercy!Some men need to be castrated asap! A 3yr Old?

My sis it has become a problem and most of the cases are not reported.
Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by PrettyPrisca(f): 6:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Parents need to warn their wards against collecting things frm strangers or neighbours alike.especially d girl-chid.I would have been raped when I was 6 assuming my parents didn't instill that discipline in me.
Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by nicerichard05: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
nerodenero:
. I recommend the picture below for that bastard

Hahahahaha Bro I jst imagine his ballz in between that sharp object grin
Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by nicerichard05: 6:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
PrettyPrisca:
Parents need to warn their wards against collecting things frm strangers or neighbours alike.especially d girl-chid.I would have been raped when I was 6 assuming my parents didn't instill that discipline in me.

Yea that's true and der is ntn as worse dan been raped no matter the age

Do u mind telln us ur story grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30years Old Neigbhbour Defile 3years Old Girl In Benin by zinachidi(m): 7:01pm On Jul 15, 2015
the conscience of man has run away....

Didnt he hear the cries of the poor girl or did he put on head fone??...

He should be thrown into amazon river and eaten by crocodiles

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Music Graduate Who Faked Being A Doctor / 39 Soldiers Attack Benue Community Over Girl / Boko Haram Leader Shekau’s Latest Audio Recorded By His Ghost - Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.