Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! (781 Views)

Is It Possible To Be Depressed And Not Know It / Doctors In The House, Please I Need Your Helps? And Am Really Worried About It. / Solution Please Am Really Scared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
For some time now, I have not been happy even @ work, home, church. I cnt toast ladies anymore, I feel I have not achieved much in life, my expectations were cut short through regret mails i got from the jobs I applied for.
I feel my mates have left me behind, am so unhappy , losing appetite, loosing weight, my colleagues in the office are already complaining.
Please I need help on how to free my self.
Thank you.
Re: Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! by IME1: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
eh yah, but there is a very nice post on FP about depression. anyhow read Matthew 11:28. also know that the eyes of the Lord God Almighty are on you and His ears are attentive to your prayers. please turn to God in prayers, praise and strength, only He can help. no drug no series, no movie, no family, no nothing in fact. it is only God. He works in and through His vessels and instruments.
cheer up bro wink
Re: Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
First thing, know that you have to put all your worries over to God, just talk to him, don't worry about results or answers, do you think God is not aware of all that you are going through? He sees everything. God bless you.
Re: Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! by Vision4God: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2015
Jesus is the answer bro. Cast ur burden upon him & receive ur freedom
Re: Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! by kazzonline: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
So you even hav one job and you are complaning?? This life thou!! Me wey nko dey get the regret mails and jobless nko.just always be thankful in every situation you find your self, always remeber it cud be worse

1 Like

Re: Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! by tforever(m): 8:20pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
For some time now, I have not been happy even @ work, home, church. I cnt toast ladies anymore, I feel I have not achieved much in life, my expectations were cut short through regret mails i got from the jobs I applied for.
I feel my mates have left me behind, am so unhappy , losing appetite, loosing weight, my colleagues in the office are already complaining.
Thank you.
my simple message to you is to do something you are passionate about. If your job is not getting you to where you want to be you have to change it. you just have to know what you want in life and go for it.. do you stay in lagos
Re: Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2015
tforever:
my simple message to you is to do something you are passionate about. If your job is not getting you to where you want to be you have to change it. you just have to know what you want in life and go for it.. do you stay in lagos

Yes I stay in Lagos?
Tanx for the advice.
Re: Am Really Depressed, Please Help Me!!! by prettyangel10(f): 10:03pm On Jul 15, 2015
Kassidy4luv:
Thank you.

Mr Kassidy, u know life sometimes is not as easy as we always think it is. You expect something and its not forthcoming, thats not the end of the world. Now, thank goodness u r working and at least earning something, have you ever thought that some of your mates may be eyeing your position, some of your mates are in the grave right now, some are not even sane to even think about the position they are now, some are even in the prison yard awaiting trials or execution date. So what do you want peeps in that position to do, lifes goes on. At least they too are living their lives. Do you even know that life is a race that you have to run individually.

Please stop thinking about where you are now and focus on how you can achieve. While you are at work, put your mind at what you are doing. Listen to good music that inspires you the more. Make yourself happy, laugh when you can, and live your life as it unfolds. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CAUTION!! Baby Goes Blind After A Close-up Flashlit Photograph / Vaginal Douching: Helpful Or Harmful / How To Cure Memory Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.