Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Questions For Lovers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Questions For Lovers (642 Views)

Npower Questions For 2017 Candidates (laugh And Take It Serious) / For Lovers Of Comedy , Here Is A New One From A Nairalander / Questions For The Week( Jokes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Lovers by RADDY1(m): 8:08pm On Jul 15, 2015
2nd Semester Exams For All Departments Course: Love Mathematics. Course code: MTH 211 All questions carry equal marks. Time allowed: 2hrs, 30 minutes.
1. If a girl is in love for 3 years and at the end, the guy breaks up with her, WHAT is the formula for calculating such love and time wasted?
2. As a guy, you dated more than 7 chicks at a time. Using the Almighty Formula, CALCULATE the expenses and loss in handling all of them?
3. STATE 5 differences between Orobo (fat) girls and Lekpa (skinny) girls.
4. With the aid of a labelled diagram, DRAW and EXPLAIN the term "Ukwu". (Question 5- For girls only)
5. Using Laws of indices, CALCULATE the disappearance of your boyfriend whenever you demand for an iPhone 6. (Question 6- For boys only.)
6. You send an airtime worth #1500 to your girlfriend and she sends you a 'Please call me I Love You' text. CALCULATE the profit and Loss of the airtime being sent and use the proportional ratio to attain the equation.
7. You broke up with your girl because of Christmas gifts, etc. Using quadratic equation, CALCULATE how long it'll take you to get her back in January.
8. As a guy, you are dating other people's sister, but you don't want any other guy to date your sister. CALCULATE the percentage of your foolish and wicked behaviour. (Take pie =3.14)
9. When you check a Facebook profile, 99% of guys are single as their marital status states, and 99.9% of the girls are dating, engaged, in a relationship or married. BRIEFLY explain who they are all dating in not less than two sentences. N/B- Attempt all question to avoid carry-over! GOODLUCK!

(1) (Reply)

Missing Someone?...come In / HELP!!! What Do I Do Concerning My Test Score / See What A Little Boy Put Me Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.