Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) (3934 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
I am honoured to introduce you all to the most beautiful girl in Abuja. Chioma Ezenwa

Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by feldido(m): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Op why u no show OBJ, him fit make her his new wife.
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by Mekybliss(f): 8:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
Alright
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 8:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mekybliss:
Alright
Is that all?
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by Bibidear(f): 8:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
Wow,she is hot
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by marshalcarter: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

See the tin sef

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by marshalcarter: 8:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

See the tin sef

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by nikkiking(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cutie pie kiss
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

See the tin sef
tell me if ur bae fine like that
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by Mekybliss(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
sirAliyu:

Is that all?
make i die
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by olakumby(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
Mtcheeeeeeeeew

See the tin sef
so y r u angry?
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mekybliss:
make i die
lols
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by gabazin080(m): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
Bibidear:
Wow,she is hot
unlike you
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by marshalcarter: 8:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
olakumby:
so y r u angry?
Nd who told you m angry
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
Seee skin shocked shocked shocked

I will marry her for my bobo wink
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by Cholls(m): 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
my brother comot there she no fine jo. You sure say you know watin beautiful mean.
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by marshalcarter: 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2015
sirAliyu:
tell me if ur bae fine like that
Yes...she's 10tyms beautiful dan dis

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 8:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Cholls:
my brother comot there she no fine jo. You sure say you know watin beautiful mean.
according to Oxford dictionary, beautiful means attractive and possessing charm
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 8:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
marshalcarter:
seeing is believing brother grin
marshalcarter:
seeing is believing brother
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by Bibidear(f): 8:47pm On Jul 15, 2015
gabazin080:
unlike you
ermm thanks so much not even bothered about that

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by iamauxin(m): 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2015
Mtchew...when next you wanna advertise a wanna-be...tell her to match her pants and bra...on a more logical note. She isn't beautiful. She's just hot for sex and allied matters. One must not go naked to be beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
iamauxin:
Mtchew...when next you wanna advertise a wanna-be...tell her to match her pants and bra...on a more logical note. She isn't beautiful. She's just hot for sex and allied matters. One must not go naked to be beautiful.
Don't be hatin' dude
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2015
iamauxin:
Don't be hatin' dude...she's hot that's the fact
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by iamauxin(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
sirAliyu:

Don't be hatin' dude...she's hot that's the fact
wasn't hating bro...I conceded that she's hot. but d topic is about being most beautiful. She's not. Sorry if she is related to you.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
iamauxin:
wasn't hating bro...I conceded that she's hot. but d topic is about being most beautiful. She's not. Sorry if she is related to you.
she's exceptionally beautiful #i rep abj
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by iamauxin(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
sirAliyu:

she's exceptionally beautiful #i rep abj
well lemme be true to you. She isn't beautiful, maybe you live in a remote area in abuja, like bwari. She has fat cheeks now go hug the next transformer.
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2015
iamauxin:
well lemme be true to you. She isn't beautiful, maybe you live in a remote area in abuja, like bwari. She has fat cheeks now go hug the next transformer.
Lolz e don do
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by iamauxin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2015
sirAliyu:

Lolz e don do
lolz...Respect bro

1 Like

Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by prettyjo(f): 10:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
OK..we have seen her. what next?
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by OluwaChinenyenwa: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2015
I really do have a rich imagination!! undecided
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 4:23am On Jul 16, 2015
prettyjo:
grin jealous
Re: Checkout Abuja's Most Beautiful Girl (pictures) by sirAliyu(m): 4:23am On Jul 16, 2015
prettyjo:
grin jealous ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cover Shoes For Ladies / Review Of AMBI And Palmers / Hot Beautiful Blouses And Watches. For Wholesale Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.