Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Timaya Welcomes Second Child With Baby Mama – Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Welcomes Second Child With Baby Mama – Photo (704 Views)

Davido Welcomes Second Daughter, Hailey Adeleke / Davido Kisses His Daughter, Imade, Spends Time With Baby Mama (Photo, Video) / Timaya Welcomes Second Daughter With Baby Mama (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Timaya Welcomes Second Child With Baby Mama – Photo by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hitmaker Timaya has welcomed a second child with his baby mama. The singer, 38, has stated that he is to young to get married in several interviews but he is definitely not
too young to welcome a second daughter. Time ya announced the arrival of his second child on Instagram on Wednesday.
He didn’t disclose the mother of the baby but the mother of his first Barbara had a baby shower several weeks back.
Congrats to the two.

Re: Timaya Welcomes Second Child With Baby Mama – Photo by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2015
Timaya is 31 not 38; I don't know who parades all this silly lies... I sabi the boi reach him mama kitchen.
Re: Timaya Welcomes Second Child With Baby Mama – Photo by Shadowblink: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Raymondenyi:
Timaya is 31 not 38; I don't know who parades all this silly lies... I sabi the boi reach him mama kitchen.
u b em neighbour....?

(1) (Reply)

Prince George Looking Adorable In New Pics As He Turns 2years Tomorrow / Things Women Should Never Do In Front Of Their Husband (part 1) / Register Here For 2015 Most B‎eautiful Queen In Nigeria [MBQN]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.