Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Help Inspire Others With Your Story - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Help Inspire Others With Your Story (502 Views)

Need Funds From The Public Or Just Want To Tell Your Story?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Inspire Others With Your Story by Udode(f): 10:18pm On Jul 15, 2015
Dear Nairalanders. I am the founder of a blog called NigerianHeroes (www.facebook.com/nigerianheroesblog) and I am looking for Nigerians who are willing to share their story in order to inspire others, help to motivate them or show how things can change from worst to better.

I would love to make you a part of this project. Please contact me here or through my email: nigerianheroes@outlook.com for further Details.

And also feel free to share the link with anybody you think that might be interested!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Beaded Jewelry / A Ku Amojuba Osu August / ILE-IFE: Woman Remains Indoor As Oro Rites Enter Day 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.