Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! (1732 Views)

A Freestyle I Did With Vector's King Kong Instrumental (lyrics Included) / VECTOR'S Kingkong Remix Version By JAWN AYS / A Nairalanders Remake Of Vector's Kingkong. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Mathicks(m): 11:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
Hi! Some of you know me, most don't....lol. Doesn't matter, i'm not the dude in the spot-light here. Some of you know BlaqBonez; winner of Terry Da RapMan's Zombie competition. He's at it again, but this time it's Vector's competition, for a chance to get an official Vector feature. No cash Prize, just career improvement. Please let's help the career of one of our own; BlaqBonez! He is very active here in the Music/Radio section. Rap, precisely. He has even Battled Ibime (Nairaland's best text battler, and he didn't lose!). This is not for me, it's not for anything, infact. It's just to help a brother out. Let's make a nairalander win this, guys. Besides, his KingKong version was the best out of the top 10. Vote for Blaqbonez here http://notjustok.com/2015/07/15/king-kong-rap-contest-top-10-finalists-released-voting-starts-now/ . Thanks alot guys!
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Adanyebe(m): 11:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
best of Luck (BOL)
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Mathicks(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Here's a link to his battle with Ibime right here on Nairaland!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1549529/king-tournament-q-finals-ibime

this is a link to his kingkong version! http://realest.com.ng/Singles/364/Blaqbonez-King-Kong-Vector-Cover-and-The-New-Guy-Sarkodie-Cover
His battle with Siddog here on Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/1542665/king-tournament-first-round-blaqbones ..
lalasticlala help us do the needful chairman! Thnks
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by UnknownT: 11:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
Go and complete all the stories you started here then I can mobilize my street boys to rig the election for him grin
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Mathicks(m): 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
UnknownT:
Go and complete all the stories you started here then I can mobilize my street boys to rig the election for him grin
hahahaha!!! Na so? Alright then ... We got a deal..
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Godzlove8(m): 12:29am On Jul 16, 2015
Uppin
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Swiftboy(m): 12:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Mathicks:
hahahaha!!! Na so? Alright then ... We got a deal..
Well am positive about the fact that he'll win eventually. Lets keep working at it. Wey the guy self? grin
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Mathicks(m): 2:06am On Jul 16, 2015
Swiftboy:
Well am positive about the fact that he'll win eventually. Lets keep working at it. Wey the guy self? grin
he's already leading by a good margin...
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Mathicks(m): 2:07am On Jul 16, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez come hail your people ooo. Lalasticlala how your side na?
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by OXCUBA: 2:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Mathicks:
Hi! Some of you know me, most don't....lol. Doesn't matter, i'm not the dude in the spot-light here. Some of you know BlaqBonez; winner of Terry Da RapMan's Zombie competition. He's at it again, but this time it's Vector's competition, for a chance to get an official Vector feature No cash Prize, just career improvement. Please let's help the career of one of our own; BlaqBonez! He is very active here in the Music/Radio section. Rap, precisely. He has even Battled Ibime (Nairaland's best text battler, and he didn't lose!). This is not for me, it's not for anything, infact. It's just to help a brother out. Let's make a nairalander win this, guys. Besides, his KingKong version was the best out of the top 10. Vote for Blaqbonez here http://notjustok.com/2015/07/15/king-kong-rap-contest-top-10-finalists-released-voting-starts-now/ . Thanks alot guys!

SO MAKE WE HELP YOUR CAREER ABI?
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Mathicks(m): 8:13am On Jul 16, 2015
OXCUBA:

SO MAKE WE HELP YOUR CAREER ABI?
lol... Yes. But it's not me tho. It's BlaqBonez!
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by ThaBlaqBonez: 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Thanks ooooo

I dey feel una
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Swiftboy(m): 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
Once this hit front page and people respond...he'll be home and dry.
Mathicks:
he's already leading by a good margin...
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Swiftboy(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:
Thanks ooooo

I dey feel una
no worry...I just hope the MOD will help push this to the front page make others click am. I take it personal,I want the margin to be sky high. cool
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Mathicks(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Swiftboy:
no worry...I just hope the MOD will help push this to the front page make others click am. I take it personal,I want the margin to be sky high. cool
Yup Yup

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Kolade9(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2015
MOD please move to frontpage

Airmark,mikuz,seun
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by hatux: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
Blackbones shocked... think I've heard him sing before on a track with chinko ekun before guys never blow.... He is good, guess he is from warri .... Nice one though...
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Kolade9(m): 10:23am On Jul 17, 2015
hatux:
Blackbones shocked... think I've heard him sing before on a track with chinko ekun before guys never blow.... He is good, guess he is from warri .... Nice one though...

That's blaqbonez n chinko-2kings
He's not from Warri...He's an OAU student and i think he stays in Lagos

Please share the voting link with your friends,ur FB n twitter timeline,your whatsapp group etc grin

These mods dey eff up o....move to FP na
Let's support or own.
Airmark,Seun,mukinat2,lalasticlala
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Jimdonnet(m): 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
Am Jim donnet of tooxclusive.com I just voted you Bro. best of luck.you can promote your song on tooxclusive. add me up on bbm 5635F089 or email me jimdonnettooxclusive@gmail.com
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by fortuneobi(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2015
Madt freestyle....y I no go vote 4 my nigga na.....fire on jawe

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by rhymaholic: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2015
Nairalanders, please support your own and vote "blaqbonez" in the Vector #KingKongContest.. Click this link to vote https://polldaddy.com/poll/8980398 .. The mods should do the needful and move this to the front page pls.. Blaqbonez is one of us, he needs our vote to win this, we can do it for him.. Download and listen to his version of the #KingKongContest https://my.notjustok.com/track/23736/blaqbonez-kingkongcontest Cc Lalasticlala Mukina2 Obinoscopy
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by ThaBlaqBonez: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2015
GOD BLESS Y'ALL MEHN
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by ThaBlaqBonez: 10:45am On Jul 18, 2015
Jimdonnet:
Am Jim donnet of tooxclusive.com I just voted you Bro. best of luck.you can promote your song on tooxclusive. add me up on bbm 5635F089 or email me jimdonnettooxclusive@gmail.com

Thanks so much, Could you blog it pls?
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Jimdonnet(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
ThaBlaqBonez:

Thanks so much, Could you blog it pls?
NEVER YOU ARE SOOOO RUDE BOY.AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU IN THE INDUSTRY
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by ThaBlaqBonez: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Jimdonnet:

NEVER
YOU ARE SOOOO RUDE BOY.AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU IN THE INDUSTRY

Sorry if i made you feel some kinda way, was just being overly cautious
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by ThaBlaqBonez: 5:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Kolade9:
MOD please move to frontpage

Airmark,mikuz,seun

I hope it eventually happens, and if this help I'm a fellow great Ife product Cc Seun
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by ThaBlaqBonez: 5:43am On Jul 19, 2015
Mathicks:
ThaBlaqBonez come hail your people ooo. Lalasticlala how your side na?

I dey here dey hope o
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by ThaBlaqBonez: 9:42am On Jul 19, 2015
GUYSSSS!!!

I'm currently trailing by 500 votes, if there's anytime I'd kill for the front page, its right now pls, guys help me

Lalasticlala Ibime cougar seun
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
thablaqbonez

the hip hop in blaq dude.

hhib

mehn I gat your complete album on my laptop. steady rocking your songs man.

you're good. my vote goes to you straight up
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Ibime(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
@ Mukina2, Airmark, lalasticlala

Can we help one of our own on here and push this to front page?

Thanks
Re: A Nairalander is leading in Vector's Kingkong Competition! More votes! by Jayphizzy(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2015
ayaf voted!

(1) (Reply)

Which Tribe Makes The Best Music / Selebobo Ft Stormrex - Kulenje / LYRICS: In My Head Lyrics By Solidstar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.