Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy (1266 Views)

Help! My Girlfriend Did A Blood Oath With Her Ex / Conversation Between A Tweeter & A 'Blood Money' Ritualist / Please Everyone Help With Dis Blood Oath Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by wrench: 12:15am On Jul 16, 2015
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by Adanyebe(m): 12:17am On Jul 16, 2015
just laffing at u both grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by wrench: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2015
Adanyebe:
just laffing at u both grin
what's so funny?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by Nobody: 12:51am On Jul 16, 2015
Holy Religion! This is really into BiigTInzs grin
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by COvo(m): 2:24am On Jul 16, 2015
INTROVERT! Show me the way!
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by finofaya: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Blood covenants don't work. I've tried and it doesn't work. She can rest easy.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by wrench: 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
finofaya:
Blood covenants don't work. I've tried and it doesn't work. She can rest easy.
when you say 'tried' you mean what exactly?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
Too bad for dem, only God almighty can save dem.

Lalasticlala cum ishilove pls send dis tin to "yemen"
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by finofaya: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
wrench:
when you say 'tried' you mean what exactly?

I took a blood oath which I didn't keep. No repercussions.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by newdeal(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2015
If she is born again and accepts Jesus Christ as her lord and saviour, all she needs to do is to confess and renounce the terms of the oath, preferably witnessed by a representative of Christ (Pastor, priest, etc.) or her father, who will then pray for her. The blood of Jesus is stronger than any other covenant blood.

If she is not, she remains a legitimate captive until she is set free by the man. Even the man in question is toying with his destiny by flouting an agreement pronounced by the tongue & sealed with blood
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by wrench: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
finofaya:

I took a blood oath which I didn't keep. No repercussions.
are you married?
Re: Dating A Girl Who Is In A Blood Oath With Another Guy by finofaya: 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
wrench:
are you married?

I'm not married. The person I took the oath with is now married with kids though. She has been married for 4 years. Also, if the covenant were any good, I would be unable to have kids. However, I can have all the childrens I want or don't want. Forget about that covenant and live your life.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Ways To Give/pay TITHE Without Going To Church? / Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee / Google And God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.