Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee (1268 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Five Nations Will Come Out Of Nigeria; Two Will Be Greater Than / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! / Jesus Christ Will Be Born Again The 2nd Time Before Judgement Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by donmayorgroup(m): 8:53am On Jul 11, 2016
I saw John Hagee’s video on YouTube (John Hagee Ministries) where he tried convincing us that the Anti-Christ will come on 30th August, 2016.

Watch It Here>>>

This was really confusing because (I stand to be corrected) I thought the rapture was supposed to take place before the coming of the Anti-Christ. This invariably means that our Lord Jesus Christ must have descended to take along the faithful before the ‘Beast’ will be unleashed unto the Earth and if we follow John Hagee’s prophecy, the Rapture will take place before 30th August, 2016!

Well, this propelled my quest to know more about the coming of Christ, the Rapture and the coming of the Anti-Christ or the ‘Beast’ as the Bible describes it.
During my research, I stumbled upon this wonderful work as articulated by Gary T. Panell.

Therefore, if you are as confused as I am, sit down, relax, and read through this passage. You will discover that although you know so much about the end time. This will add to your knowledge.

NB: Michael Doo’s Blog edited some parts of this article to suite the issue of discourse, please.

Question: Who Comes First, Jesus Or Antichrist?

According to Gary T. Panell, the next main event that will take place at any moment is the “Rapture” of the Church. We believe that the Bible teaches us this event will take place at the beginning of the time called the “Tribulation.” There are many fine Christians that believe it will happen at the mid-point or the end of the Tribulation, but the weight of Scripture, in my opinion, is on the view point of the Rapture happening at any moment...FINISH UP AND WATCH THE VIDEO TOO>>> http://www.michaeldoosblog.info/2016/06/why-anti-christ-will-come-on-30th.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by Oyiboman69: 8:54am On Jul 11, 2016
religious leaders and lies,

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
... I thought 'twas inevitable??
Re: Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by whizjay(m): 9:01am On Jul 11, 2016
New International Version
"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Matt 24:36

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.
Matt 24:24

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by TI1919(m): 9:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Nah Wao

sad
Re: Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by Oyiboman69: 9:04am On Jul 11, 2016
I beg make we forget all those rapture crap and all...the truth is that no one understand the way God works. all this things are just a misinterpretation from common men like me and you to create fear. I have enough evidence to dispute their claim cos all their predictions are failures.

1 Like

Re: Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by uwagimboo: 9:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Buhari is the only Anti christ i know..
Re: Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by ministeriallist: 9:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Another false prophecy! False religion and lies are 5n6. They're shameless.

I've been searching for rapture in the Bible, but I haven't seen it. Abeg who don see "rapture" for inside bible?
Re: Why The Anti-christ Will Come On 30th August, 2016: John Hagee by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2016
I totally believ in the precepts of the bible, but the bible clearly states that no one will know the time the rapture will take place.
For the person who said he has never seen the place where rapture is. Talked about in the bible.1 Thessalonians 4:15-17. And it says
" For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16' For the LORD Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the trump of God : And the dead in christ shall rise first:
17' Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together in the clouds, to meet the Lord In the aire: And so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

Why Darwin's "Theory" Of Evolution Remains Only An Hypothesis. / The Problem I Have With 'morning Cry' Preachers / Sex Before Marriage Is A Sin ������

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.