Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,245 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa (25065 Views)

Two Child Traffickers Caught With Toddlers In Abia (photos/video) / Robbery Suspects, Cultists, Child Traffickers Arrested By Abia Police / Child Traffickers Apprehended In Kaduna With 17 Underaged Children. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by bigiyaro(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
am nt in support of human trafickin or child labour, bt compared to livin d life of an 'almajiri' in d north, diz kids r far beta off as house helps in south, some might be lucky to fall into gud hands. Nairalanders in north will understand wat am tryin to say.
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by DennisEche(m): 9:03am On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:
No igbo or Yoruba names...lol.
Dz thread won't be fun, mtcheeeeeeeew.
hehe..... So na ibos and yoruba fight you de look for....... Bt dem sabi attack dem selfs sha
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by madenigga(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2015
DennisEche:

hehe..... So na ibos and yoruba fight you de look for....... Bt dem sabi attack dem selfs sha
If like say dem mention any of dem name, I swear dz thread for don reach 15pages..lol
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by aryzgreat: 9:21am On Jul 16, 2015
Yahbas83:
igbos sha

Nkita lacha gi anya.

Ewu zamfara.
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by Masculity(m): 9:26am On Jul 16, 2015
klem93:
Final judgement (stone him to death)

haha... You be stone cold
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by Masculity(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2015
bigiyaro:
am nt in support of human trafickin or child labour, bt compared to livin d life of an 'almajiri' in d north, diz kids r far beta off as house helps in south, some might be lucky to fall into gud hands. Nairalanders in north will understand wat am tryin to say.

you make sense sha... But wait mind your business

gringringrin
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by ekiloui(f): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2015
Yahbas83:
igbos sha

Even when igbos aren't mentioned, u must always involve us.

Final analysis

You live for us!
You breath so u can see us!
Your whole life revolves around us!
Infact, u worship us!
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by bigiyaro(m): 9:34am On Jul 16, 2015
Masculity:

you make sense sha... But wait mind your business
gringringrin
mind my bizness? Dude dis is a public forum.

1 Like

Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by dtc2k(m): 9:43am On Jul 16, 2015
AUGUST 2015 DISCOUNT MONTH - 50% OFF ALL COURSES
Beginning makes the conditions perfect. …@ Divine Touch Computer Training School… your pocket friendly computer training school. Upgrade your computer skills- Learn and know how to use the latest computer applications like Microsoft Office 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, etc.), including Other Computer Proficiency Skills In Web Design, Networking, Computer Engineering, Visual Basic, A++, Project Management , Revit / AutoCAD, Graphics Designs using CorelDraw, Analyze Data using SPSS, Computer Engineering, Use and Design Database Management, Software, Web Designs, Web Surfing and Internet Operations, Networking, and lots more.
An approved National Youth Service Corps Skill Acquisition and Entrepreneurship Development Training (SAED) Centre for Abeokuta North, South, and Ewekoro Local Governments Areas in Abeokuta
VISIT US TODAY Location: 3 Bella Close, Quarry Road, turning after Seliat Agbaje Central Mosque before Living Faith Church Word Wide (Winners’ Church Abeokuta) for those coming from Panseke or Post Office Area and the turning after Living Faith Church Word Wide (Winners’ Church Abeokuta) before Seliat Agbaje Central Mosque for those coming from Quarry (Agbe-Loba). FURTHER INQUIRIES: 08179409183, 08039408822, 08096900177, 07030804553

Be empowered with computer skills to compete anywhere in the world, irrespective of your background or profession. Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay. Start the last part of year 2015 by doing what’s necessary; then do what’s possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible; do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin.
Tell your friend...roommate.... neighbor ... church member, lecturer and everybody to become something better this year 2015.
Thinking mode activated.

There is absolutely no harm in taking a class or two from a reputable and well-established computer training school. You will gain valuable skills that you can use in other careers and possibly even in your personal life while using a computer recreationally. Any individual who wants to be competitive in the job market and keep up with the flow of technology should stay on top of educational opportunities that are available.
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by Daresh(f): 10:03am On Jul 16, 2015
HungerBAD:
36 Children? released by 36 parents?what is going on in Nigeria?sometimes the stories i read about things back home, just keeps leaving me baffled and stunned.

I am not even mad at the Missionary, nut actually at the parents.

Poverty is not good, but for some strange reasons, the poor seems to be the most fertile and are usually having kids they cannot take care of, and in that process, try to dispose them off like commodities.

This is tantamount to selling your own kids for ritualism purposes.

I am saddened by this news. These kids are innocent,and gladly followed this man because of the trust for the words of their parents. The parents should be arrested,tried and sentenced to jail, and the kids rehabilitated by the Government.

I think it is high time, Nigeria adopts the Chinese way of life. One kid per family. If a family has one child, i don't think they will be put out there like this.

You are so quick to judge. Those families up North are sending their kids away so they don't get killed. The girl with me is from Nassarawa and Fulanis stormed her village, killed her people, burnt houses and farms. Before that her father had a big rice farm, sent his kids to school and lived reasonably well.

I know a woman who brings in people from Chibok to Lagos to work as maids just so they can escape the mayhem up North. Being alive as a maid is better than being dead.

Its just sad that people take advantage of these kids that they are supposed to be helping, it's just sad.

1 Like

Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by madenigga(m): 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
ekiloui:

Even when igbos aren't mentioned, u must always involve us.

Final analysis

You live for us!
You breath so u can see us!
Your whole life revolved around us!
Infact, u worship us!
Even when they self-service and they want to cum, they would be screaming igbos, igbos...lol

1 Like

Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by Iyoma2(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2015
cry chai when these Northern people go stop this their BORN THROWAY attitude
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by boujaye: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2015
HungerBAD:
36 Children? released by 36 parents?what is going on in Nigeria?sometimes the stories i read about things back home, just keeps leaving me baffled and stunned.

I am not even mad at the Missionary, nut actually at the parents.

Poverty is not good, but for some strange reasons, the poor seems to be the most fertile and are usually having kids they cannot take care of, and in that process, try to dispose them off like commodities.

This is tantamount to selling your own kids for ritualism purposes.

I am saddened by this news. These kids are innocent,and gladly followed this man because of the trust for the words of their parents. The parents should be arrested,tried and sentenced to jail, and the kids rehabilitated by the Government.

I think it is high time, Nigeria adopts the Chinese way of life. One kid per family. If a family has one child, i don't think they will be put out there like this.

My friend, not every news u see here that is true, investigate before making conclusions.
That was how they ( a newspaper) including NL, said the court of arbitration in Bayelsa has reinstated the dissolved Rivers LGA chairmen, only to discover it was all lie. 36 Children? I don't believe the story, lets hear from the so call suspects.
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2015
Adanyebe:
Trafficking/kidnapping in the South ... Boko haram in the North .... Biafra in the east ...

God Help this country called NAIJA
OPC at the West.

1 Like

Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by luthorcorp: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
what the hell is this country turning into
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by brirold(m): 12:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Dis is serious...

Tired of asking pple around to take photos of you. Want to take group photos with no member excluded. Den u need a Monopod Selfie Stick..

Also,

Want to transfer files from between ur Smartphones/Tablets/Computers with ease (Plug and play, no cable required). Den u need OTG Flash Drive for Smartphones/Tablets/Computers

Also,
Working late at night on ur laptops and finding it difficult to see ur keyboard very well or need a quick reading lamp to use on ur power bank... Den u need 'Mini Light for laptops and powerbank'

For more information... Pls check my signature/profile.
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by mrfifty: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
o my GOD please end world at onece
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by Nichobabe(m): 3:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
Daresh:

You are so quick to judge. Those families up North are sending their kids away so they don't get killed. The girl with me is from Nassarawa and Fulanis stormed her village, killed her people, burnt houses and farms. Before that her father had a big rice farm, sent his kids to school and lived reasonably well.

I know a woman who brings in people from Chibok to Lagos to work as maids just so they can escape the mayhem up North. Being alive as a maid is better than being dead.

Its just sad that people take advantage of these kids that they are supposed to be helping, it's just sad.

I was about to remind him that the report said "The children are mostly from Kaduna, Kebbi and Zamfara states" this support what you said above.

Welldone
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
madenigga:
No igbo or Yoruba names...lol.
Dz thread won't be fun, mtcheeeeeeeew.

No need to spell out any names, the state and the region in which the crime is being committed already speaks for itself - BAYELSA.
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by Yasirarafat: 7:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Nigerians and SLAVE TRADE! Tufiakwa!!!!! embarassed
no no no pls its CHRISTIANS AND SLAVE TRADE grin
Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by Yasirarafat: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
ogunwalea:
Hmmmm.... These are the people even spoiling the word "PASTOR"
Like Boko haram spoiling the word "Islam" ryt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by Yasirarafat: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
ogunwalea:
Hmmmm.... These are the people even spoiling the word "PASTOR"
Like Boko haram spoiling the word "Islam" ryt
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Four Child Traffickers Led By Pastor Caught With 36 Children In Bayelsa by KanwuliaJara: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2015
Yasirarafat:

no no no pls its CHRISTIANS AND SLAVE TRADE grin

Mba o! Muslims join to o. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) / AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party / Lady Accused Of Killing Her New Baby In Delta, Paraded In Public. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.