Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Getting Published Online - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Getting Published Online (455 Views)

Help Yemisi To Have Her Book Published / Let's Get Published (the Making Of An Ebook Publishing Label) / Are You Interested In Being A Published Author? Don't Miss This Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Published Online by sundayerhun(m): 7:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Hello!

If you have written a book, and it lies in your shelf as a mere notebook, it's time to clean the dust off it and get it out to the world.

HOW?
By electronic publishing.

WHAT?
It's a process of publishing your book on the internet. i.e online.

THE PROCESS
You upload your book to e-publishing sites. People see the book, and buy it, and you are paid a percentage, close to 70 percent.

INTERESTED?
You can reach me for more info or help.
Or if you NEED me to help you do it probably because you don't have enough time, or due to laziness, buzz me.

Phone & WhatsApp: 08164041005

Email: sundayerhun@gmail.com

Expecting you, my author-to-be.
Re: Getting Published Online by liveyourlife: 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
We know Content is King, then the Writer is Queen. Monetize this Your Writing Talent.

Click Here!

(1) (Reply)

Need Professional Editing Services? Let Us Help You Today! / Young Doctors Writers Needed!!! / The Pre-eminent Mind| An Inspirational Book.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.