Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

M.I Abaga,jezzy Jags And Other Nigerians React To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ Remix Fea - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga,jezzy Jags And Other Nigerians React To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ Remix Fea (857 Views)

Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform / M.I Abaga Shades P-square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.I Abaga,jezzy Jags And Other Nigerians React To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ Remix Fea by creebhills(m): 8:33am On Jul 16, 2015
Since the Release of Ojuelegba Remix which featured Drizzy Drake and UK, British-Nigerian Born artist Skepta, lots of Nigerians has been giving their reactions to the unexpected remix..

ALSO READ:INTRODUCING UNILAG'S FINNEST HOST, OLABODE SAYGEE:http://www./2015/07/introducing-unilags-finnest-host.html

so many Nigerian celebrities have been posting about it on twitter and IG. see their reactions and post below..

SOURCE:http://www./2015/07/mi-abagajezzy-jags-and-other-nigerians.html

Re: M.I Abaga,jezzy Jags And Other Nigerians React To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ Remix Fea by legendboy(m): 8:35am On Jul 16, 2015
which kind reaction??.. are they jealous or wat?
Re: M.I Abaga,jezzy Jags And Other Nigerians React To Wizkid’s ‘ojuelegba’ Remix Fea by biznus: 8:44am On Jul 16, 2015
legendboy:
which kind reaction??.. are they jealous or wat?
scrutinise Bloggers wella before commenting

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: See What Nigerians Did To Rochas Okorocha / Exposed See The Face Of Lecturer Who Allegedly Raped 18yrs Old Admission Seeker / See How Daughter Of A Billioniare Shows Off Her Stuffs Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.