Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? (13280 Views)

How Much Should One Charge To Design A Website For A Church? / How Much Will You Charge To Set-up A Site Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
Depends on what you wish....
But don't forget that you will pay 10% of it as tithe.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by sukkot: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
bros do not listen to these fools who say do it for the LORD. you better charge them sharp sharp. the LORD has nothing to do with church business so you better charge them well well

2 Likes

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by bmxshop: 3:57pm On Jul 16, 2015
150k should do it.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by maximilian19(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
there are 3things u have to know.

1. what type of church is it. if it orthodox or pentecoster.

2. what is the capacity of seaters.

3. how much are they ready to spend and how long do they budget for the work to go.

so do ur calculation.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by missionmex(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just do it for the lord
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by adehsenior(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
If its only Database my brother, N20,000 is Ok, but if you'll be in charge of querrying the database for information or managing the database then you have to charge them for your services,
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by patostation(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
You received freely, give freely. Or are you not doing it for God's sake?
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by missionmex(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
bros do not listen to these fools who say do it for the LORD. you better charge them sharp sharp. the LORD has nothing to do with church business so you better charge them well well
u don't have to insult people to make ur point.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by 9jatatafo(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
Do practical consultation please
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by shadowripper(f): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2015
asumo12:
weally?

church.io
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Judolisco(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2015
Tel them to bring any amount
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by dammilotun(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
You can do it as a job or as a seed, if you wanna do it as a job go ahead and charge them the normal price, but if you want to do it as a seed do it for free charging only the cost of getting a domain.
The only other side to it is its your opportunity to do something that God is going to reward you for on the terms of His word if you do it as a seed but if you don't believe in sowing and things like that don't do it.
My own view though

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Anything below ten million is not a deal bro.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Funjosh(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Just follow your heart, the Lord is your strength smiley
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by sukkot: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
missionmex:
u don't have to insult people to make ur point.
some people deserve to be insulted. why would you tell him to do it for free ? when the pastor is some rich guy. you deserve to be insulted for giving someone such a bad advice. like you yourself will work for free

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
Bro...

One piece of Advice! Tell the Pastor or Church management (whichever you are dealing with) with a straight face that you must be paid for your services! Make your story no be like my own wey one pastor call me to develop website for his church and after i submitted my quotation to him, he jumped up and grabbed my 2 hands and started "telling God" to bless the works of my hands as i am about to sow my service as a "seed" in "his vineyard". After the prayer, he said that i should go with the blessings he has commanded from God on my behalf and develop the website free of charge for him and i should watch how God will "embarrass me with blessings" undecided

I just left the office and deleted his number. I have always avoided doing projects for Churches ever since.

Abi na blessings i come Abuja come chop?

4 Likes

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by missionmex(m): 4:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
sukkot:
some people deserve to be insulted. why would you tell him to do it for free ? when the pastor is some rich guy. you deserve to be insulted for giving someone such a bad advice. like you yourself will work for free
ok sir I now understand.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by LEXYCOM: 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
Do it free of charge and God will surprise u.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Daintilicious(f): 4:08pm On Jul 16, 2015
remember that the tithe is part of the payment so raise it high a bit
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by semitunde: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
adehsenior:
If its only Database my brother, N20,000 is Ok, but if you'll be in charge of querrying the database for information or managing the database then you have to charge them for your services,

If it's the church he attends and he's well know there or looking to be, he should do it for free ( especially if the fee is as low as what you quote here); trust me, the goodwill and referrals would easily augment the amount lost in time.

Mostly, he should just follow his conscience.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Esdb3: 4:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
BashMe1:
50million Naira... cos u r gonna pay half of it back as tithe. be wise

Sarcastic slowpoke. One he is not obliged to pay it back to that church. And how is 10percent half? Did I miss something? Are we still on Earth? Dummy!

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Free - Charge Nothing - Watch God Reward you infinitely, but don't try this with Synagogue or Chosen
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by hariseldon(m): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
110% of the normal price you wud av charged. dts to cover the tithe aspect.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wow bro, u don hammer be that!

Count the number of members in the church and multiply by five. These are the number of members that would come in the next one year. Multiply that five by another five for a new term of five years, then multiply the sum total by the amount of tithe payable by every member.

The result? Don't tell us. Just go and get yourself a G65 wagon like one of those pastors. Move into a Lekki home, fly first class and marry a pretty woman. Don't forget to live a champagne lifestyle cos you have become a celebrity.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by kobonaire(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
Charge the maximum fair price that you can. Some of these churches have deep pockets.
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by kobonaire(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
utumunta:
Wow bro, u don hammer be that!...... Just go and get yourself a G65 wagon like one of those pastors. Move into a Lekki home, fly first class and marry a pretty woman. Don't forget to live a champagne lifestyle cos you have become a celebrity.
all that wealth from just building a DB? Funny guy ... grin
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by kobonaire(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
lovingD:
do am for free. It pays to work for the lord
but pastor no de pray for free ... In fact pastor de fly luxurious private jet. A beg allow the OP to collect his own piece of the pie ...

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by anonimi: 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2015
A tithe of all their income for the past three years divided by 12 may be a good reference point wink

kobonaire:
but pastor no de pray for free ... In fact pastor de fly luxurious private jet. A beg allow the OP to collect his own piece of the pie ...

Abi o, why would someone do something for free to someone who collects money from the outcome?
That was how Kris Okotie refused to pay his church's keyboard player.

Chris Okotie made me work without pay for 14 years, man tells court

On February 5, 2013, the flamboyant head of the Household of God Church International, Chris Okotie, is expected to appear before an Ikeja Magistrate Court.
In his trademark smooth, and colourful language, Mr. Okotie will tell Magistrate T.A. Akanni how and why his church did not pay a former church worker and keyboardist for 14 years salaries totalling N39 million.

Dafiaghor Okiotor, a former keyboardist at the church before he fell out with Mr. Okotie in 2009, said that the money covers the 14 years he worked for the church without emolument.
The church, however, insisted that he was “working for God.

Coming to Lagos

A 21-year-old Mr. Okiotor arrived in Lagos in 1993 to pursue a music career with his friends – a dream he said made him abandon his study at the Delta State University.
“We wanted to become superstars overnight,” said Mr. Okiotor, 40, leaning forward from his seat in his lawyer’s office.
“I came to Lagos to do music,” he added.

On arrival, he joined Winners Christian Centre, Surulere, where he doubled as a keyboardist as well as choir master.
For his efforts, he said that the church gave him a one room apartment as well as a N4,000 monthly salary.
However, his sights were still set on a musical career and, on his way to Tabansi Records at Alausa, he bumped into a charismatic Mr. Okotie at Oregun.
And a 14 year affair ensued; a relationship that would later become tempestuous, landing Mr. Okiotor a short stint in prison, and eventually ending up in a court room.

The Okotie connection

In mid 1995, Mr. Okiotor said that he met the head of Household of God Church after he learnt that there was an opening for a keyboardist.
The perks that accompanied that opening included a N10,000 monthly salary and, after an undisclosed probation period, a three-bedroom apartment, according to Mr. Okiotor.

“He (Okotie) said that he wants to see my faithfulness before giving me the three-bedroom apartment,” Mr. Okiotor said.
“But first, a room apartment, and when that expires and they think that I’m good enough…
“I was so excited; from a N4,000 to a N10,000 monthly salary,” Mr. Okiotor added.
The keyboardist said that barely two months into his new job, the salaries stopped coming.

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/110283-chris-okotie-made-me-work-without-pay-for-14-years-man-tells-court.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by BashMe1(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Sarcastic slowpoke. One he is not obliged to pay it back to that church. And how is 10percent half? Did I miss something? Are we still on Earth? Dummy!

Ur papa elder broda' be mumu plus u must be breathin' 4rm d anus. hw does ma post concern ur effin' life... bitchy attention seeker...
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Dindondin(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2015
phpNET:
Please fellow developers how much does it cost to build a large church database?

its urgent, please candid advice needed.
Have you gotten your answer? I don't think so.
Last Bullet

You may not get expatriate advice on Nairaland.
I think this should help ya
for a big church like RCCG National headquarters, Winners Headquarters, Synagogue etc, charge N5000000.
for not too big churches like Chosen, Dayster, charge N1000000. For a church with population like N5000 members, charge btw N50000 to N100000.
for a talakanaire church, charge N15000

1 Like

Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2015
onosprince:
Charge the normal price, no look pastor face oh

.....and do pay before service O!
you have been warned
Re: Please How Much Can I Charge To Build A Church Database? by udokpuenyi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Is Whogohost.com The Best Nigeria Web Hosting Provider / Airtel Cheap Data Bundle Plan for Android and iOS (N300 Montly) / Blogger Laila Ijeoma Celebrates 8th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.