Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

If U Have Money And You Want A Handsome Man To Marry U Follow - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If U Have Money And You Want A Handsome Man To Marry U Follow (450 Views)

A Handsome Young Working Class Guy Wana Settle Down Hopefully B4 March 2018 / I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Have Money And You Want A Handsome Man To Marry U Follow by daniel56(m): 1:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Any abuja lady who is rich and need a handsome man for anytin, marry, sex, romance anytin u av in mind add me 2269E3F5 let chat. Only ladies pls
Re: If U Have Money And You Want A Handsome Man To Marry U Follow by popeferd(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
angry see your life upside down. dey there dey find abuja based RICH LADY. Why not get rich and let the rich lady look for you undecided

1 Like

Re: If U Have Money And You Want A Handsome Man To Marry U Follow by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
what do we have here... A male Ashana.

(1) (Reply)

Top Millionaire Dating Sites / Single Ladies Wishes / I'll Like To Meet Friendly Girls Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.