Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. (5460 Views)

For The Ladies:you Want A Sugar Boy, Sex Mate, Here Is Your Opportunity / English Girl Looking For A Tall, Dark Handsome Man To Flirt With / I Want A Female Buddy! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2016
I believe in love and I love love but when you haven't been lucky enough to find someone who loves you genuinely, you cant help but be patient. I know I want to marry a man I'm in love with but since I haven't met someone whom i love enough to want to spend the rest of my life with, I choose not to allow that deter me from my heart desire....which is to bring forth a child of my own.

Therefore, I'm hoping to meet a like minded genuine, caring and comfortable man who would want to go on this co-parenting journey with me. A sperm donor is out of it because I want my child to know and have a relationship with his/her father. Hopefully I would get lucky to find that man.

About me-- I'm of average height, mid thirties though I don't look it, good looking, brown skin and curvy. AA genotype, 0+

You-- Tall, comfortable, caring and ready to do this. You would be embarking on a co-parenting journey with me and so, should be committed to do it. We would decide on the method we want to use to achieve this...either natural insemination or artificially. Whichever the case may be, tests has to be done first.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by talktonase(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2016
Why don't we sign a contract? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 05, 2016
Wow... sad
Do you mind if the man is married?
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by uboma(m): 11:57am On Nov 05, 2016
the Western culture is slowly but steadily creeping into Nigeria.

@ loyalbae,

you may find what you seek here,

https://www.nairaland.com/3444173/need-healthy-female-ready-raise/2#50784569

All the best in your quest....

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by iPrevail(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
Important kweshion.. Do you have money? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by domwas2(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
I have no issue with that contact me
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by daddytime(m): 2:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
loyalbae:
I believe in love and I love love but when you haven't been lucky enough to find someone who loves you genuinely, you cant help but be patient. I know I want to marry a man I'm in love with but since I haven't met someone whom i love enough to want to spend the rest of my life with, I choose not to allow that deter me from my heart desire....which is to bring forth a child of my own.

Therefore, I'm hoping to meet a like minded genuine, caring and comfortable man who would want to go on this co-parenting journey with me. A sperm donor is out of it because I want my child to know and have a relationship with his/her father. Hopefully I would get lucky to find that man.

About me-- I'm of average height, mid thirties though I don't look it, good looking, brown skin and curvy. AA genotype, 0+

You-- Tall, comfortable, caring and ready to do this. You would be embarking on a co-parenting journey with me and so, should be committed to do it. We would decide on the method we want to use to achieve this...either natural insemination or artificially. Whichever the case may be, tests has to be done first.

Lets connect..my email is francegeorge62@gmail.com
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
uboma:

@ loyalbae,

Thanks. Got it.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
daddytime:

Lets connect..my email is francegeorge62@gmail.com
Done that.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by arrow212: 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2016
contact me
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by kwaso2: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Am dankwazulu@yahoo.com. I believe I match what u want
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by dayleke: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2016
uboma:

@ loyalbae,

Bro,
You don become matchmaker finish be that o....

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by benedict99(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2016
08132988159, ifymag99@gmail.com
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
smh...see as them they drop contact.

for their mind free fvcck don come.

op, go for artificial insemination or look for the man with your koro-koro eyes.

As strange as it may seem, some men will like this kind of arrangement.

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Luckianti(m): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2016
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 09, 2016
Romeorails@gmail.com
loyalbae:

Done that.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by montezz(f): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
I won't be suprised if this becomes a trend very soon cos sometimes I do think along this line.

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by dmjinc(m): 12:51am On Nov 10, 2016
montezz:
I won't be suprised if this becomes a trend very soon cos sometimes I do think along this line.
you got me boo kiss grin
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by succyreal(m): 12:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Contact me @ 08028287498
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by segebase(m): 1:33pm On Nov 19, 2016
am interested 07052259402
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by zolajpower: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2016
My . Quality sperm got me grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by StupidYorubaFool: 2:45am On Nov 20, 2016
Joavid:
smh...see as them they drop contact.

for their mind free fvcck don come.

op, go for artificial insemination or look for the man with your koro-koro eyes.

As strange as it may seem, some men will like this kind of arrangement.
lol I keep wondering why Nigerian men are so Hot
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by danwa25(m): 4:51am On Nov 20, 2016
montezz:
contact me if you are interested
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by unipol(m): 11:33am On Nov 20, 2016
loyalbae:

U did not drop ur contacts? U did not even say state the relationship is workable or can it be anywhere in the world? What of married men, can they apply? Please reply me.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
I am ready to do anything you ask only just foot my bills
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Monihap: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
Text me, 07030512539, 08181945880, if really u mean it
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 23, 2016
See them.......... Scavengers! Even married man with wife for house wan do!
Smh for you guys! Men should really be careful!

Are you guys "sex starved" or what? If you cannot woo a lady, then get an Olosho to quench the fire!

Op, I'll advice you not to do this. Where is your faith? So you think you can't get a man to love you normal, so you guys can do things the normal way?

Well, I don't need to advice you cos I can see your mind is made up........ Like frustration or something! I wish you well! Any luck yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by nicedaddy(m): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
Am the best for you call or add me up on whatsapp and let's discuss. Here is my whatsapp number. 08149922488

loyalbae:

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by Splinz(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
See them hustlers above. Damn it! The hustle is real.

Loyalbae, be careful in this quest of yours. I mean, extremely careful. You should know that calling for a feast of this kind with hungry lions lurking around seeking whom to devour, portends great danger.

Take great care and good luck. Most importantly, may you find love.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by JONSYN7154: 3:21am On Nov 24, 2016
I wish you well in your quest.
Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 10:05am On Nov 27, 2016
To all those guys dropping numbers asking me to call, and the ones blowing their trumpet saying they got quality sperm (talk is cheap) sorry to disappoint but if you all think i will call, then you are on a long thing.

@ unipol, whoever I agree to do this with, yes there is a possibility of it developing into something more than just co-parenting, but it is hard to consider married men. My take is...what else are they looking for? They are married and can always get kids through their wives. Me wanting to do this goes beyond just having kids for having sake. The potential co-parenting partner has to be committed to the kids. There has to be that passion of wanting them truly, caring and taking responsibility for them. That's why it is called co-parenting and not just a sperm donor

@ austinosita, you got it all wrong bro, trust me it isn't all about desperation. It is all about making a good decision while it isn't too late.

@ splinz, thank you for the advice. I will always be careful. It is a delicate decision so I wouldn't want to make a mistake about it. It isn't as if I will open my legs for just any man to come deposit his sperm inside me. No! Due process has to be followed. The right person has to pass a lot of my assessment tests. I'm not saying I'm perfect in knowing who is real and who is fake but I know I will be extra extra careful in achieving this. And maybe, just maybe, probably I may even end up finding love?

So, to your last sentence...I need all the luck I can get. Thanks once more.

3 Likes

Re: I Want A Man To Co-parent With Me. by loyalbae: 10:06am On Nov 27, 2016
JONSYN7154:
I wish you well in your quest.
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Bored And Lonely / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria / Female Doctors And Lawyers Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.