Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,156 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not Included In The Holy Bible? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not Included In The Holy Bible? (583 Views)

Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React / Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not Included In The Holy Bible? by Sunniguy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not Included In The Holy Bible? by Applaner: 3:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
in case
Re: Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not Included In The Holy Bible? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
H
Re: Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not Included In The Holy Bible? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
there are several books that are excluded from the bible. get E-sword,you will find many of them e.g Macabees,Prayer of Manasseh,tobith,judith,susan and many others. I can explain why such books were removed. if you interested,quote me or click like.
Re: Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not Included In The Holy Bible? by gabazin080(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2015
sportsmaster:
there are several books that are excluded from the bible.
get E-sword,you will find many of them
e.g
Macabees,Prayer of Manasseh,tobith,judith,susan and many others.
I can explain why such books were removed.
if you interested,quote me or click like.
oya tell us why.
Remember to quote me too
Re: Why Is The Book Of Enoch Not Included In The Holy Bible? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 16, 2015
The book of Enoch was originally an Egyptian book that contained a lot of evidence/code that supported the existence of Extradimentional beings. The same ones who took Enoch up in the sky and showed him what our planet looked like. He describes them as flesh and blood beings who had an encounter with his son's wife who gave birth to a strange child.

(1) (Reply)

Quran 4:89 – ‘seize Them And Kill Them Wherever You Find Them’ / Look At some information About Hell From 23 Minutes In Hell / God Truly Answers All Prayers Prayed In Jesus Name-yes He Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.