Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

As Boko Haram Runs Amok - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As Boko Haram Runs Amok (452 Views)

Speeding Car Runs Into A Woman In Delta State, Climbs On Top Of Her. Photos / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As Boko Haram Runs Amok by justianoo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2015
I've chosen to put the present madness of the Haramist in factual perspective. The first is that the present surge in global terror stems from the call by ISIS for fierce attacks during the Month of Ramadan. The second for me is simply the death groans of a dying system since I've elected to see the cup as half-full.

However, it appears that for partisan loyalty and prejudice some applaud the barbecuing of our brothers and sisters in the North by Boko Haram, indiscriminate of the global surge in terror they blame a 6weeks regime as incompetent.

My take remains, for as long as we assess insurgency from partisan contours for that long we diminish our humanity.

Under GEJ I had a 7months 'no shave' protest where I called for proactive dialogue as the second leg to the Carrot and the Stick imperative against insurgency, that position thankfully is gaining momentum.

We must do all that is necessary to stem terror as a people, if the PDP couldn't crush the Haramist villainy in 6years, the APC can't in 6weeks BUT the resolve of a united and determined people can fast track the process.

We must address insurgency and the threat we face as a collective, because what affects one directly affects the other indirectly.

We must internalize the pain that the Haramist visits on our Countrymen and women in the North and stop this impious blame game.

That previous governments failed in defeating Boko Haram should not make us wish the same for the present, and we should not excuse any lax, lull or laze in the fight against terror.

My one cent, we MUST congregate at the parlour of oneness & aggregate a united path against terror & insurgency.

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: As Boko Haram Runs Amok by Boy101(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2015
Great insight bro
Re: As Boko Haram Runs Amok by bidexmat(m): 4:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
Prof! Na wa o! All this grammers jst to pass this, " we MUST congregate at the parlour of oneness & aggregate a united path against terror & insurgency"
Noted! Oneness is a fictitious word when it has to do with Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Registers New Political Party / Nigeria Police To Commence Modernization Of Finger Print Data Base Records For / Happy Salt Bath Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.