Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package (61511 Views)

What's The Pay Package Of GL/08 Officer In Federal Government Colleges / Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee / Promasidor Pay Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2015
All I see in this thread is beef and hate. People attacking the OP cos he was lucky...now that's crude. Who amongst all ye the bad belle here has never received favour from someone anywhere before? Why then will u be jealous about ur own countryman gettin a job in NNPC. Una hate de on "zip" format

2 Likes

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by pseudonomer: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:
Over to us for what?

We that didn't know where and how to apply and you that has used long leg to enter NNPC, who suppose know salary scale?

A beg shiiiifffttttt, let me pass.... angry

Envy

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Lero15(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:
Over to us for what?

We that didn't know where and how to apply and you that has used long leg to enter NNPC, who suppose know salary scale?

lols

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by kingslly(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
I dont understand,am still waiting for ma interview date ooooh.
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by ritzytbabs(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:
Over to us for what?

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by flyingdutchman(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2015
I stopped getting angry about people's long legs when the following happened to me:
I was never invited for the aptitude test for my present job. I gatecrashed. Was pitied by organizers cos of GOD's mercy. The organizing company said I should be allowed to take my own destiny in my hands. When the result came out, to my surprise ooo! I had the best result. I know this because, our score was penned beside our name.
How does one score the highest out of over 1500 people in batches?!!

I do not know. I've since been fully confirmed and living well with ma wife and lovely kid.

So you see, QUE CERA, CERA (WHAT WILL BE WILL BE). Forget connections, dwarf/long legs, nepotism (All disgusting). But a lot of graduates are kicking doors open. Due to sheer determination, and GOD'S MERCY.
Cheer up peeps... you shall get there too!

8 Likes

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by oribi(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
aameyah:

I remember people even did a thread, asking the president to look into the 2012 recruitment.
Its very evil for people to write a test, risk everything and at the end, nothing. No call back. No information.

Only to get a dumb thread from a laggard asking for salary scale.

Why make the recruitment public in the first place. Why make people spend money. Risk life and limb. Why? When you have your candidates picked out.

Is this Nigeria for a select few only?

i know how you feel and i can connect with you in some aspect but you don't have to be so harsh to pass your message.The whole world is full of favoritism not only in Nigeria.
Someday unknown to you,you may favor someone very close to you and that don't make you evil,does it?But we pray everyday for God's divine favour

4 Likes

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Jarus(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
A friend got NNPC entry level offer in 2012. He turned it down. He was offered 4m total gross package per annum. He was earning around same amount in Oando, so he decided to stay with Oando because of better growth opportunity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by shootsight(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Thank you so much Jarus. I'm also assuming that your friend is an engineer. The job opening involved here is essentially managerial/administrative in nature. Do you think the remuneration will be same or slightly lower.?
Jarus:
A friend got NNPC entry level offer in 2012. He turned it down. He was offered 4m total gross package per annum. He was earning around same amount in Oando, so he decided to stay with Oando because of better growth opportunity.
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by kechywillz(m): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
Op u just wan show us say u don get job for Nnpc abiiii.
Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by Jarus(m): 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2015
shootsight:
Thank you so much Jarus. I'm also assuming that your friend is an engineer. The job opening involved here is essentially managerial/administrative in nature. Do you think the remuneration will be same or slightly lower.?

Same for all entry level.

1 Like

Re: Nnpc Graduate Trainee Pay Package by ekmaxop: 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
ussy09:

Am presently in kogi state can I still get it?
Of course you can
Just correct and click on www.jumia. com.ng/don-iyke-tech, den order for it, they'll pick it from me and send to you, pay on delivery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Looking For A Job For Her Boyfriend On Twitter / See The Nature Of N-Power Assessment Questions / I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.