Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,783 members, 7,851,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Are The Operators Of Nairaland Muslims Or Islamic Apologists? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are The Operators Of Nairaland Muslims Or Islamic Apologists? (592 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / The Weird Ones Of Nairaland!!! / Missing Rhodalyn: An Active Member Of Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are The Operators Of Nairaland Muslims Or Islamic Apologists? by REALTRUTH1: 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2009
Please I want to know if Nairaland is operated by Muslim apologists.I have posted about two post revealing the satanic verses in the Quaran but Nairaland operators deleted it.Someone said because that could lead to religiuos crisis,but my question is muslims enjoys creating threads on Nairaland vilifying christians and Nairaland operators would do nothing about it.
Common, there is a strong need for balance here,let this forum be made or be seen to be free,such that contributors would be able to get informed and make the best judgement based on the expositions whether it boils down to christianity or Islam.
Re: Are The Operators Of Nairaland Muslims Or Islamic Apologists? by Mustay(m): 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2009
Moved to Nairaland.

The anomaly with the internet is the absence of a regulatory framework. Lawyers surely do hate these.

Enslaved By Technology: http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/editorial_opinion/article02//indexn2_html?pdate=080309&ptitle=Enslaved%20By%20Technology

(1) (Reply)

Seun,plz Ban Sugar Mummy Adverts / April Fool Stories / In What Ways Are The Various African Countries Helped To Develop Research, Funding, Documentation An

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.