Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

My Opinion On Homosexuality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion On Homosexuality (503 Views)

This Is How A Christian Should View Homosexuality / Akwa Ibom Man's Opinion On The Church Building Collapse Gets Him Blasted / Student Expelled For Quoting Bible On Homosexuality Loses Reinstatement Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On Homosexuality by phloxie(f): 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2015
I don't even know what my problem is, i tend to sleep off whenever i am about to write, but in any case nothing is going to make me stop blogging, i just need to stop being a lazy girl  and am good. Its still all because of you and am grateful. 

This post is obviously going to hurt some people and am sorry about it. I really don't let things they say on the news get to me, not because am not interested but because am no longer surprised at what happens in the world today. I kept mute about the legalisation of same sex marriage but after what i read yesterday i couldn't take it anymore. 

Yes! I am against same sex marriage, but don't get me wrong i don't hate anyone, i just hate the sin and i will never forget to refer to my bible whenever i want to address issue, like i said before this post is likely to hurt people but in any case i will continue. ...... 

Gen 2 from 7 talked about the creation of man and his mate and he named them "Adam and Eve" he didn't name them "Adam and Steve" OR "Eva and Eve" he wanted a man and woman to carry out a legacy for him and don't get me started with people who think that God made them who they are, please!! Don't even involve him, he didn't create you that way, you chose your path. 

The bible doesn't speak of homosexuality often but whenever it does, it condemns it as sin, and i am very willing to give out the scriptures where there were all written:
Leviticus 18:22, "You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination 
Leviticus 20:13, "If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, both of them have committed a detestable act; they shall surely be put to death. Their bloodguiltness is upon them."
1 Corinthians 6:9-10, "Or do you not know that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, shall inherit the kingdom of God."
Romans 1:26-28, "For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions; for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural, 27 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their own persons the due penalty of their error. 28 And just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God any longer, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper."

Well... i didn't really have a problem with this sin till i heard that priests are allowed to wed them, this is sacrilege! Like, these priests know these scriptures but still do it anyway, but who am i to judge, am not God, am not perfect either, i am also a sinner, but i just pray that the devil will detest from using innocent people to carry out his evil deeds, again! I love them all, i don't hate them, i just hate the sin and it's not their fault, it was something beyond their control, i know this post will not change anything but i believe it has touched someone. 

www.phloxiesblog..com
Re: My Opinion On Homosexuality by herald9: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2015
When they want to write, they automatically assume that everyone is a Christian.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion On Homosexuality by Caveatemptor(m): 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
Learn to tolerate other views and people who are different. Homos and Lesbos are hurtingno body. They are just different.
I am not a homosexual, butaslong as they don't come near me,I ve got no problem with them.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A True Christian / 222 Days To March 23 2016.2nd 3 1/2 Years Tribulation / Just Five More Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.