Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video (1622 Views)

Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra / Cossy Orjiakor With Mercy Aigbe & Francis Odega On A Movie Set / Chinedu "Aki" With Francis Odega At Armstaderm Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video by Flairoqy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2015
Nollywood actor, Francis Odega, is really trending on social media especially after a cut from a movie which was edited after he returned from America and was trying to speak the American way on getting to his village.
The title of the movie which is ‘Welcome to South and Agony of South,’ has been edited with the part where the actor was saying ‘This is me for real, don’t ask me sh!t.’
Though it has been shared by many on social media, what caught the attention of many is when American rapper, 50Cent shared the same video where he wrote on the video, ‘My reaction when people call me for free Tickets like I owe them something.
Some Nigerian fans who have been following the American rapper were so happy to see the singer share the video which as at the time of reporting the story, it has hit about 5708 comments and 23,082 likes.
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/34567/66/50-cent-acknowledges-francis-odega-viral-comic-vid.html

Re: 50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video by Chestar5(f): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2015
ok o

Funny enough, d movie had no moral lesson only a bunch of jokers forming american english when dey only went to s/africacheesy
if dis hit frontpage, den i will bcome ftc for d first time......
*runs out of thread to pray for it to enter frontpage*

or

*writes: CC lalasticlala
Re: 50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video by herald9: 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2015
OP that pics is pathetic with it's appalling quality. It's look more like you edited it with your tecno Java phone.
Re: 50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video by Flairoqy(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
herald9:
OP that pics is pathetic with it's appalling quality. It's look more like you edited it with your tecno Java phone.
you done check the link b4 you conclude?
Re: 50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video by Teeboy15(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op look if u dnt av complete info better try n package urself instead of opening a thread and linking us to another site. If u can't post it proper here den lock up. Mtcheww

(1) (Reply)

Wen U Are @ A Party, And U Hear Ur Mum Is In Charge Of Jollof Rice(Photo) / Toolz And Her Curves… [see PHOTOS] / Munachi Looking Hot And Sexy at age 23. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.