Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,825 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra (29845 Views)

Francis Odega Speaks On Beating His Wife And Kicking Her Out / Francis Odega Beats His Wife, Daughter Cries Out Over School Fees / Cossy Orjiakor With Mercy Aigbe & Francis Odega On A Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by dtzarkov1: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nollywood actor and comedian, Francis Odega has backed the agitation for Biafra by Nnamdi Kanu and his group, the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB.

Odega, known for his ‘gerara here’ slang, explained that he was in support of an Igbo nation because the North ordered Igbo out of their region.

He said the October 1 ultimatum was a warning that the Southeast people should be on their own.

“I don’t think Nnamdi Kanu is doing bad for himself. Because when one look at it, how can some Northern youths say they don’t want us (Igbos) from their states?
“That means we are not welcomed. If one say ‘leave the North, quit the North’ that means such persons don’t want us and the only thing for us to do is to have our own.
“If someone ask me not to come to his house again, what do I do? I look for my own house. I don’t have a reason to pretend about this.
“If Biafra want to come let it come,”

Francis Odega said.

SOurce: https://www.socializee.net/nollywood-actor-francis-odega-declares-support-for-nnamdi-kanu-nigerian-breaking-news-in-nigeria/

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
interesting,I love that!!!! soonest they will all endorse de agitation

109 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
GERARAHIA MEHN grin cool

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
YORUBA MUSLIMS WILL FIND IT VERY DIFFICULT TO SLEEP THIS NIGHT sad

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Chef2000: 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero.

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:

Yoruba muslims, Yoruba Christians, Yoruba traditionalists don't care.

Ibo 'Fake' Jews on the other hand want Yorubas to care. Is that why you must mention Yoruba in any Biafra thread?

Cyynthia:
Just look at....All Igbos are supporting Biafra, but here, our own case is different.

Our Muslim brothers said they are better of with Northern Muslims instead of joining hands with our Son Adeyinka to actualise Oduduwa.
But their opinion won't stop we Christians from agitating to have our own country.

Oduduwa must come.

Who are your muslim brothers?

What is up with the Ibo people and religious fanatics?

Northerners are anti-Christians and Ibos are anti-Muslims. You lots are breeding a race of religious extremist. It never ends up well. There has to be a balance of both.

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IgboSubmarine: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2017
It remains Charly boy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Cyynthia(f): 10:58pm On Aug 17, 2017
Just look at....All Igbos are supporting Biafra, but here, our own case is different.

Our Muslim brothers said they are better of with Northern Muslims instead of joining hands with our Son Adeyinka to actualise Oduduwa.
But their opinion won't stop we Christians from agitating to have our own country.

Oduduwa must come.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by rusher14: 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2017
To be honest the Yorubas are highly civilised.

They are the one major tribe not concerned with religion. Christians marry Muslims in Yoruba land.

On the other hand, some Igbo commentators here refer to Islam as a religion they cannot tolerate.

Some have even been suggested to be behind the killings in Ozubulu.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Joshuasaintiago: 11:03pm On Aug 17, 2017
biafra? BUHARI OVERTHROWN A CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT IN 1984 THAT WAS TREASON WHO PROSECUTED HIM, GULLIBLE NIGERIANS, WE ONLY CHOOSE TO LOOK AT THE DIRECTION WE WANT, if Nigeria is a sane country many leaders will be in jail starting from LORD LUGARD

16 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

Yoruba muslims, Yoruba Christians, Yoruba traditionalists don't care.

Ibo 'Fake' Jews on the other hand want Yorubas to care. Is that why you must mention Yoruba in any Biafra thread?
SEE PAINMENTgrin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by dtzarkov1: 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
You are such a fu.cki.ng re.tard! You actually believe biafra will be gotten by chest beating online? hahahahaha what a gullible little sheep hahahahaha

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
SEE PAINMENTgrin

The only painment I observe is the one you're having for Yoruba sake, Yoruba muslims in general.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Guestlander: 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2017
Cyynthia:

Oduduwa must come.

You sound like a jilted lover who couldn't stop talking about her ex.
Comedian embraces IPOB but somehow you must inject "Yoruba Muslim" to it. These Yoruba Muslims must be so powerful to hold your fate in the palm of their hands.
Let me take this opportunity to appeal to Yoruba Muslims to release the future of Cyynthia and free her from slavery.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Guestlander:

You sound like a jilted lover who couldn't stop talking about her ex.
Comedian embraces IPOB but somehow you must inject "Yoruba Muslim" to it. These Yoruba Muslims must be so powerful to hold your fate in the palm of their hands.

Ibos need to check the religious fanatics growing amongst them just like the Neo-Nazis growing in the USA.

The extreme hate is bothersome.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:12pm On Aug 17, 2017
Biafra brings honor, respect and good luck to our people.
9zooria is a reproach, a Mvslim terrorist country.
Thank God we're Biafrans

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

The only painment I observe is the one you're having for Yoruba sake, Yoruba muslims in general.
ARE YOU ONE OF THEMgrin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2017
dtzarkov1:
You are such a fu.cki.ng re.tard! You actually believe biafra will be gotten by chest beating online? hahahahaha what a gullible little sheep hahahahaha
I LOVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU ONE OF THEMgrin

Learn to focus on Biafra and less on religious fanaticism and Yorubas. How will that help Biafra?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by LesbianBoy(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
Buhari you shall not go unpunished angry

16 Likes

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
I LOVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS

Do you love Yoruba Hindus too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by Guestlander: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

Ibos need to check the religious fanatics growing amongst them just like the Neo-Nazis growing in the USA.

The extreme hate is bothersome.

It is not a coincidence that they are the only people to hold a rally to celebrate Donald Trump's victory in Nigeria.
Hateful people have a way of gravitating towards each other. While they were celebrating in Nigeria the KKK was doing the same thing in the U.S

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Guestlander:

It is not a coincidence that they are the only people to hold a rally to celebrate Donald Trump's victory in Nigeria.
Hateful people have a way of gravitating towards each other.

When you have a caused centered around helping a certain people and a certain religion, it becomes a fanatic movement.

Biafra is centered around hating Yorubas and Muslims in general. That's the reason they're obsessed with a Jewish identity. Unfortunately for them, the Jewish people denied their association.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

Do you love Yoruba Hindus too?
BEH NI, EXCEPT YORUBA MUSLIMS grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

Learn to focus on Biafra and less on religious fanaticism and Yorubas. How will that help Biafra?
THEN STAY AWAY FROM BIAFRA THREADangry

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
rusher14:
To be honest the Yorubas are highly civilised.

They are the one major tribe not concerned with religion. [b]Christians marry Muslims in Yoruba land

On the other hand, some Igbo commentators here refer to Islam as a religion they cannot tolerate.

Some have even been suggested to be behind the killings in Ozubulu. [/b]
I WILL TAKE YOU SERIOUS WHEN BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA ALLOW HER DAUGHTER TO MARRY A YORUBA CHRISTIAN.... UNA DIVIDE AND RULE NOR DEY WORK AGAIN angry

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by dtzarkov1: 11:29pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
I LOVE YORUBA CHRISTIANS
moro..n

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
THEN STAY AWAY FROM BIAFRA THREADangry

Your desperation to have Yoruba opinions on Biafra by mentioning Yorubas brings Yorubas to your thread.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
BEH NI, EXCEPT YORUBA MUSLIMS grin

You Ibos have been brought up to hate any Muslim, just like Hausa boko harams have been brought up to hate Christians. Religious fanatics.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

You Ibos have been brought up to hate any Muslim, just like Hausa boko harams have been brought up to hate Christians. Religious fanatics.
BUT YOU ARE STILL SVCKING Fulani BALLS

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by kn23h(m): 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2017
IJOBA2:
BUT YOU ARE STILL SVCKING Fulani BALLS

I'm not Okorocha.

Anyway, were you brought up to hate muslims?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Francis Odega Supports Nnamdi Kanu And Biafra by IJOBA2: 11:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
kn23h:

Your desperation to have Yoruba opinions on Biafra by mentioning Yorubas brings Yorubas to your thread.
THEN WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING IT WAS MEANT TO BE LIKE THAT RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING. ASK LORD LUGARD IF YOU THINK SAY I DEY LIE

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In The Studio With Stargate, Rihanna's Producer / Nine Years After.. Dagrin Still Lives On / Ini Edo & AY Comedian Share Intimate Pose In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.