Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

*****how To Detect An Ugly Girl****** - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / *****how To Detect An Ugly Girl****** (925 Views)

Funny Meme Come And Laugh Away Your Problems (no Ugly Girls Allowed) / Would You Date An Ugly Person? Watch This Girls Hilarious Video / 7 Ways To Know You Are An Ugly Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*****how To Detect An Ugly Girl****** by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
1, Ugly girls will tag abt 85 people in a pic
and still
get 2 likes, mayb from her siblings.

2, Wen group of friends wanna take a pic, they
hand over d camera to her....if u are d girl
then u are
ugly.

3, If no guy has ever paid ur
transport
fare in a public bus , then u ave to do somting abt
ur
look.

4, Wenever their is a drama in d church,
they
always select u to play d role of a witch, vampire
or demon.
5,75% of girls wit sweet names like "mo
cute,sexy
diva queen" are usually ugly. 6,70% of girls
dat support chelsea club are ugly.

7, Ugly girls wont even notice dat i write
somting in.

8, Cos they are so angry wit me right now
for exposing them.

9, And u will c dat ugly girls wont
comment
on this.
Re: *****how To Detect An Ugly Girl****** by coolebux(m): 9:42pm On Jul 16, 2015
What I call wickedness is when a girl is born ugly from childhood to her adulthood, she still didn't change her looks grin grin grin
What does she think about her hood guys, they should just forgive her abi? grin grin
Ugly babes think twice. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Palava Way Dey Happen For Ninja(must READ)!!! / Ibadan Kidz Be Like... / Should I Tell My Mom, My Younger Brother Duped Her With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.